• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hello, HankX here

HankX

Jul 4, 2017
Hello
Posting stuff here so i don't end up clogging other posts with unrelated content
I'm involved in a bit of modding and can do some meh artwork
Things i'm interested in talking is RPGM Editor and futurely Godot and 3D modelling stuff

HankX

Jul 4, 2017
Recently I googled a very useful thing in rpg maker, when using script to display pictures you have WAY more control
Based on this > <

For an example, in the attached file is how the game Outmaneuver! NN Pick-up Beach [v1.09] [Breast Mafia] handles character customization
Meanwhile, using the knowledge from scripts all that can be shortened to a single line:

$gameScreen.showPicture(1,'Mob B.Hair S%1-C%2'.format($gameVariables.value(141),$gameVariables.value(142)), 0, 0, 0, 100, 100, 255, 0)
Variables 141 is Hair style and 142 is Hair color in that game

Reactions: CrimsonCuck

HankX

Jul 4, 2017
Another very interesting use of Script to control images is with their movement
Based on this > <

The Script is: $gameScreen.movePicture(pictureId, origin, x, y, scaleX, scaleY, opacity, blendMode, duration)

$gameScreen._pictures[PictureId]._x $gameScreen._pictures[PictureId]._y can be used on x y respectively to allow movement based on initial position like this $gameScreen._pictures[PictureId]._x+ - * /Any Nº

I experimented with this in this mod I'm making
The flickering in the character image is because there's no image preloader plugin but the menu doesn't have the same problem because I used a single picture and move it around using that script

Reactions: CrimsonCuck

Nando007

May 17, 2023
Yo de dibujar en. Computadora y laptop que tal si le agregamos más historia podemos agregar ala de pelo azul del principio