• Fluttershy

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pink Labs

Mar 2, 2024
Hello, I am Pink Labs, and I am diving headfirst into the world of adult visual novels. Our debut project is a slice-of-life/daily living game featuring an MLP character crossing into our realm. The protagonist takes on the responsibility of caring for her, while players will manage a relationship stat and finances, which can be used to acquire costumes for her.

Currently in the planning phase, I'm reaching out to involve the community. I want to kick things off by letting the community decide which of the Ponies they would like to see featured in the game.

Here are the three choices:

Twilight Sparkle
Twilight1.png

Fluttershy
flutterwip9.PNG

Rainbow Dash
Dashtease5.png

Those amazing models are provided by

• Hey there
Reactions: Lerd0

Pink Labs

Mar 2, 2024
I created a separate poll on Twitter. At the end I'll be combining votes from both platforms for the final result! That means you have double the chance to make your voice heard and influence which pony will be in our game!

Head over to Twitter to cast your vote now:

Pink Labs

Mar 2, 2024
Voting Has ended, and the results are in!

Winner: Rainbow Dash

• Rainbow Dash has emerged victorious as the fan-favourite MLP character for our upcoming game!
Thank you to everyone who participated in the poll! and stay tuned for more updates and exciting announcements as I progress with the project!