Hello from the cyberspace!

SubjunctiveGames

Oct 23, 2023
Hi everyone! I'm Subjunctive from Subjunctive Games. I've always been into gaming and cyberpunk stories, so I decided to try my hand at making my own game. It's called MindWare—a free-to-play browser-based sandbox adventure about a hacker infected with gender-altering malware.

Balancing game development with everyday life is a challenge, but I'm giving it my all. I'm here to share my journey, pick up some tips, and hopefully make a few friends along the way. Excited to be part of this community and looking forward to getting to know you all!

Cheers,
Subjunctive

• Hey there
Reactions: smith66 and Lerd0

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021
Hi everyone! I'm Subjunctive from Subjunctive Games. I've always been into gaming and cyberpunk stories, so I decided to try my hand at making my own game. It's called MindWare—a free-to-play browser-based sandbox adventure about a hacker infected with gender-altering malware.

Balancing game development with everyday life is a challenge, but I'm giving it my all. I'm here to share my journey, pick up some tips, and hopefully make a few friends along the way. Excited to be part of this community and looking forward to getting to know you all!

Cheers,
Subjunctive
Have you made a developer's game page here yet? I think with the 0.0.4 release, there's enough awesome already (which is kinda stunning) that you might want to set one up?

Jan 18, 2021
Opening an official thread here is not without risks, especially if "Balancing game development with everyday life is a challenge". I have seen some developers burned out after a few weeks of intense discussions here. It may be wiser to stay out of F95 for a few more weeks or months, until the development of MindWare becomes a routine with a good balance between work, private life, and the game. I may sound like a grandma, but: be very careful about overcommitment.

That being said, welcome here! ;)

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021
Opening an official thread here is not without risks, especially if "Balancing game development with everyday life is a challenge". I have seen some developers burned out after a few weeks of intense discussions here. It may be wiser to stay out of F95 for a few more weeks or months, until the development of MindWare becomes a routine with a good balance between work, private life, and the game. I may sound like a grandma, but: be very careful about overcommitment.

That being said, welcome here! ;)
I gotta say, that is a fear in this case. The initial drop of the game has been met with such enthusiasm. I feel like if the dev just sticks to their own vision, it'll be fine