Hello from a new game developer.

BBSoftworks

Feb 29, 2024
Hey everyone! I'm a long-time lurker, only recently daring to venture into the realm of game development. My name is Tatochop and my vision is BBSoftworks, a development group with the aim of bringing back games with a certain feel in terms of artwork and gameplay.

I have a lot of respect for so many of the games that I see released here so, other than in a few other places (Twitter, a couple of Reddit communities), my first thought was to come and post here. I'm excited to start contributing as a creator after many years as a consumer.

- Tatochop

630x5002.png bb-breakout1.jpg bb-breakout2.jpg

sausageballs

Sep 12, 2023
Hey everyone! I'm a long-time lurker, only recently daring to venture into the realm of game development. My name is Tatochop and my vision is BBSoftworks, a development group with the aim of bringing back games with a certain feel in terms of artwork and gameplay.

I have a lot of respect for so many of the games that I see released here so, other than in a few other places (Twitter, a couple of Reddit communities), my first thought was to come and post here. I'm excited to start contributing as a creator after many years as a consumer.

- Tatochop

View attachment 3398050 View attachment 3398052 View attachment 3398054
Hey! Good luck with your game!