Hello fellow lewdists

jungmonk

Nov 9, 2023
it’s been a glorious week+ of galavanting through the threads and searching for some of my favorite tags & keywords - anal, male protagonist/domination, corruption. However I can’t get over the idea of porking the pig lady..

As a quick shooter myself, I’m all about efficiency - min/maxing my board usage. In my newfound knowledge, I’ve found the best way for me to search a game is to.. type it in the search box… and then just go to the last page on the results (or just find the one with the most reviews). I’ve learned to search within the threads for common questions like “does this game have anyone with smaller tits?” and even stumbled upon “wait.. you can have sex with the unicorn’s horn?”.. somehow managing to avoid the urge of exclaiming “loli?! Ohhh dev you baaaaad boy, dev, bad bad boi”

I’ve been into lewd games for about a decade, on & off but never joined a community for it. Since joining the board (lurking, really) just this week I’ve read my first manga and learned how to mod a game. Wooot crazy, never thought I’d be able to do that (I credit ChatGPT for the python stuff).

I see myself partaking in the lewdininities more consistently. I’m currently playing Mist and enjoying it. My favorite recent games are City of Broken Dreamers and Ravager. Oh.. and am hoping to join/create a development studio at some point. I plan on making a very gigantic (with the average booby..) game with a ton of choices and fetish options.. but then again I probably sound like every abandoned project’s main dev… hopefully without the “steal your money” energy.

Anyways, writer, enthusiast, master.. call me whatever you’d like, just don’t call me collect.

E: Also jokes aside I will largely “lurk and like” because I’m a believer that less is more….. pssh who’m I kiddin’ look at my friggen intro. But really, I’m just like, if somebody else already done said somthin’ then why would Igo like wow, yeah, let me say the same damn thing too!?! Then, I went a told the guy ‘Ay I’m walkin’ here!!’ And so he starts sayin’ to m.. .. .. ..Okay s-sorry, j-j-just a w-writer’s ADADHD. Don’t mind me. :whistle:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
it’s been a glorious week+ of galavanting through the threads and searching for some of my favorite tags & keywords - anal, male protagonist/domination, corruption. However I can’t get over the idea of porking the pig lady..

As a quick shooter myself, I’m all about efficiency - min/maxing my board usage. In my newfound knowledge, I’ve found the best way for me to search a game is to.. type it in the search box… and then just go to the last page on the results (or just find the one with the most reviews). I’ve learned to search within the threads for common questions like “does this game have anyone with smaller tits?” and even stumbled upon “wait.. you can have sex with the unicorn’s horn?”.. somehow managing to avoid the urge of exclaiming “loli?! Ohhh dev you baaaaad boy, dev, bad bad boi”

I’ve been into lewd games for about a decade, on & off but never joined a community for it. Since joining the board (lurking, really) just this week I’ve read my first manga and learned how to mod a game. Wooot crazy, never thought I’d be able to do that (I credit ChatGPT for the python stuff).

I see myself partaking in the lewdininities more consistently. I’m currently playing Mist and enjoying it. My favorite recent games are City of Broken Dreamers and Ravager. Oh.. and am hoping to join/create a development studio at some point. I plan on making a very gigantic (with the average booby..) game with a ton of choices and fetish options.. but then again I probably sound like every abandoned project’s main dev… hopefully without the “steal your money” energy.

Anyways, writer, enthusiast, master.. call me whatever you’d like, just don’t call me collect.

E: Also jokes aside I will largely “lurk and like” because I’m a believer that less is more….. pssh who’m I kiddin’ look at my friggen intro. But really, I’m just like, if somebody else already done said somthin’ then why would Igo like wow, yeah, let me say the same damn thing too!?! Then, I went a told the guy ‘Ay I’m walkin’ here!!’ And so he starts sayin’ to m.. .. .. ..Okay s-sorry, j-j-just a w-writer’s ADADHD. Don’t mind me. :whistle:
Hello horny believer, you are going to have a lot of fun here.

welcome.

Reactions: jungmonk

jungmonk

Nov 9, 2023
Hello horny believer, you are going to have a lot of fun here.

welcome.
Thank you welcomer!!

Your banner picture is going to be in my dreams tonight. Where is it from?

I could just search it but since we’re here, where do I go to get these banners?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Thank you welcomer!!

Your banner picture is going to be in my dreams tonight. Where is it from?

I could just search it but since we’re here, but where are the place spot get these banner and attach them to my profile?
Holy shit dude i am glad you like it. its just a gif picture really made by an infamous artist. can't remember his name, but he makes great animated pictures. :)