Hello fellow F95 cultured people~

Nadeko_Nyan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2019
My name is Nadeko_Nyan╰(▔∀▔)╯
Long time lurker and first time posting a thread on my own~ I am currently working on a small game called "Nekohana Love Crisis".

A small introduction of the Game:
It´s a Monster Girl Focus game and it won´t be a typical fight and tame MonGirl type of game but rather one where you try to befriend them as they are normal citizen in the setting of the World (similiar to Monster Girl Island but not quite Monster VS Human style but more peaceful). I like to make it character Focus which include lots of interaction. I would like to include this:
  • H-Scene will have an optional option for another outcome which can be SFW or NSFW depending on personality (SFW not priorities. More of a bonus later on)
  • A lot of interactive object in the World and your Party member or somebody nearby will give a comment on it. Sometime it will give you lewd collectible that can be used to activate a scene of MonGirl
  • There will also be MonGirl & MonGirl action. Not just MC
  • Skits in Overworld where you learn about individual MonGirl
  • Many Lewd CG but not limited to just that. Also Chibi style artwork to lighten the conversation to make it more lively~
For now I like to get a small Alpha out for you to see it yourself. As I am still learning how to use script etc. Most of the stuff in Alpha will be basic but I will try to improve upon time. Aside of game development I also draw lots of different stuff. I like to show you guys the first Monster Girl that will appear in the Alpha. She´s a Foxgirl name Nadeko

01 - Fox.png

Everything will be drawn by myself. You can check out my pixiv to see what kind of style you can expect to see in this game (ᗒᗨᗕ)

And don´t worry! There won´t be any loli in the game~ Only 18+ Girls!

That´s it for now folks~ If you make it this far thank you very much for reading and if you like what you see considering supporting me on

I am looking forward to be part of the one who can share his creation here soon~ °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Let´s all become a pervert friends!!!

Reactions: specificwants