• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hello Everyone

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Hi Erix! Or Erick? Now it gets complicated. :p

As I saw you might have taken a time to lurk and read before you post? Because you obviously know the +1s go to REQ threads, some don't. Also you already started your first thread which is a good idea to engage, like this very much. :)
Just don't forget to read up the rules we have for this place. If you got a question just ask somebody pls. Send them a private message or ask in chat, also use the forum search. Or a thread that fits. Or you do create your own already. XD Have a fun time here, and be sure to show us more of your project if you like!

Cya around, okay? :D

IamErick

Aug 7, 2017
:frown:
Hi Erix! Or Erick? Now it gets complicated. :p

As I saw you might have taken a time to lurk and read before you post? Because you obviously know the +1s go to REQ threads, some don't. Also you already started your first thread which is a good idea to engage, like this very much. :)
Just don't forget to read up the rules we have for this place. If you got a question just ask somebody pls. Send them a private message or ask in chat, also use the forum search. Or a thread that fits. Or you do create your own already. XD Have a fun time here, and be sure to show us more of your project if you like!

Cya around, okay? :D
Is doing +1 thing bad? :frown: I see poeple do it so i do it as well on the game request that i follow(the game was really good). I also seen the news but haven't read all. About my project well i don't any :p:p I just started my studies in programming last week :angel::angel:

Thanks for the warm welcome and i hope that we get along :):)

P.S: I know i suck at english

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
TL;DR: You did it correct and well, thank you. Don't mind. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, okay - I thought you might have something in development and created your thread to later show it to us. Alright, take your time. If you are just fresh and at the beginning you could check the development section. Perhaps you find some topic that is for you. And one day maybe I come to see you as a dev here, with your first game you are working on. Can go very fast. ;)

And now enjoy your stay here with us, hit the chat, browse the forum to find things you like. We surely get along well, I tell ya. :p Bye Erick!

P.S. I don't care. Still understand you. XD