• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hello everyone, wonderful community!

nickfriendly

Jan 8, 2024
Hello everyone friends!

I found this forum thanks to a message from a Reddit user, which was later deleted. Fortunately I remembered that the forum was called "F95", and after a search I was able to find all of you and register.

I love all these types of games and I have played several games from the Illusion company. I really didn't know there was a forum dedicated to this, it's really great!

I still don't know where to start since there are many subforums and I have many questions and doubts, so I will gradually get to know the subforums to know where I should post my doubts.

Thank you again for letting me be part of this wonderful community, friends!

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Hello everyone friends!

I found this forum thanks to a message from a Reddit user, which was later deleted. Fortunately I remembered that the forum was called "F95", and after a search I was able to find all of you and register.

I love all these types of games and I have played several games from the Illusion company. I really didn't know there was a forum dedicated to this, it's really great!

I still don't know where to start since there are many subforums and I have many questions and doubts, so I will gradually get to know the subforums to know where I should post my doubts.

Thank you again for letting me be part of this wonderful community, friends!
Welcome, my dude!

Reactions: nickfriendly