Seeker7

Jul 13, 2022
I'm not sure who this will help but this strategy got me past Grobei and could be patched in the future.

SWITCHING ELEMENTAL WEAPON TYPE WITH [V] WILL GRANT INVINCIBILITY FOR THE DURATION OF ITS ANIMATION.

Once I realized this I defeated Grobei by using a strategy of attacking him twice with [Z] to build up NRG meter then timing the animation of the Elemental switch to occur during the boss' attack. Have fun!
thnx the only advice that helped.I couldn`t return to slimes and tent as I saved after releasing prisoners and bottom exit was locked at this moment. And that was only save file.

Reactions: justind10

kokkielove

Mar 18, 2019
I hate how unbalanced this game is.
The poise meter drains way too quickly for you to be effective once you get past the orc camp.
The moment you beat 1 of the ghost enemies, the 2nd one you try to kill just to have your poise meter drained and you fall tf down.
To include is that when you DO get to the boss, good luck with half health and no poise to get magic attacks out or anything like that unless you like consistently losing without any fucking progress.

DammitBird

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
I hate how unbalanced this game is.
The poise meter drains way too quickly for you to be effective once you get past the orc camp.
The moment you beat 1 of the ghost enemies, the 2nd one you try to kill just to have your poise meter drained and you fall tf down.
To include is that when you DO get to the boss, good luck with half health and no poise to get magic attacks out or anything like that unless you like consistently losing without any fucking progress.
Ways to regenerate poise:
1. Deflect incoming attacks. It regens a little poise each time and the player is invincible for a moment
2. Blocking. Poise regenerates 20% faster while holding block.
3. Masturbate. (hold down button and block button).Much faster depending on how long you hold it, but incoming damage is x2.

Update 0.5.5 Furry will have a rebalance and also proper player levelups.

• Red Heart
Reactions: anon241 and d183

Poomis

Sep 10, 2021
first time playing the game in over a year. whats new? I saw the gallery but it does not look like there are a whole lot new animations. are there h-sceanes with creatures now? like the slime or is the the only one?

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes