Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I do!
*Will stop doing this...*

;)
Don't stop
Pshaw - do your damned best and take it like a man Naval Officer - do the service proud by not being a weenie.

I fully expect that in both of my Chris saves (D/s and not) she'll kick my ass. But she did say she'll try not to hurt me. I get the vibe that she's not the kind of person who would do more damage than is necessary to wound my pride (unless she's protecting her crew). Of course, if my ego is so fragile I can't handle having a boxing champion beat me in the ring I should resign my commission, become a hermit on Ophion and re-think my life choices. Honestly, after the discussion about her boxing if the player feels they can beat her and took the bet because of that, they're not paying attention.

My thoughts ran like this:
  • She'll win, and it'll probably hurt, but she won't purposely do me any real damage
  • I'll accept the bet not because I think I can win, but to put myself on the line in order to drive myself to try my damndest and not just flop on the mat at the first punch. Giving myself a reason to give it my all and fight through the pain.
  • If I perform at my absolute peak, there's a chance I may be able to get Chris to teach me some things to make me a better fighter.
  • As we are both Lieutenants in the Navy, friendly wagers are the sort of thing that builds camaraderie, and she'd be a fine ally to have.
  • If, by some miracle, I do win, she doesn't seem to be the sort to be a bad sport about it.

@Nottravis has obviously put some thought into these characters, and I doubt she'd pull the sudden switch from a Domme to an abusive, violent cunt (again, unless protecting her crew).
I was just trying to start a discussion, I took Chris's bet because it seems fun and a way to kill some time. I believe that doing my best, regardless of the ass whooping is the best course of action

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
...Of course, if my ego is so fragile I can't handle having a boxing champion beat me in the ring I should resign my commission,...
Which is true if we do box... but if we're kickboxing then all bets are off and I'd have no problem using some mild sedative in order to win the match, because if she's going to get an advantage by changing the rules, then I'll also try and get an advantage (or at least even the playing field).

Of course, I'd never be stupid, arrogant or whatever you want to call it to make a bet involving boxing with a boxing champion to begin with...

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Pshaw - do your damned best and take it like a man Naval Officer - do the service proud by not being a weenie.

I fully expect that in both of my Chris saves (D/s and not) she'll kick my ass. But she did say she'll try not to hurt me. I get the vibe that she's not the kind of person who would do more damage than is necessary to wound my pride (unless she's protecting her crew). Of course, if my ego is so fragile I can't handle having a boxing champion beat me in the ring I should resign my commission, become a hermit on Ophion and re-think my life choices. Honestly, after the discussion about her boxing if the player feels they can beat her and took the bet because of that, they're not paying attention.

My thoughts ran like this:
  • She'll win, and it'll probably hurt, but she won't purposely do me any real damage
  • I'll accept the bet not because I think I can win, but to put myself on the line in order to drive myself to try my damndest and not just flop on the mat at the first punch. Giving myself a reason to give it my all and fight through the pain.
  • If I perform at my absolute peak, there's a chance I may be able to get Chris to teach me some things to make me a better fighter.
  • As we are both Lieutenants in the Navy, friendly wagers are the sort of thing that builds camaraderie, and she'd be a fine ally to have.
  • If, by some miracle, I do win, she doesn't seem to be the sort to be a bad sport about it.

@Nottravis has obviously put some thought into these characters, and I doubt she'd pull the sudden switch from a Domme to an abusive, violent cunt (again, unless protecting her crew).
I simply took the offer to box her because I want to be beaten by her. Seems like the obvious reason to me.:sneaky: The way I play my MC it should also be obvious to Christine, that the MC actually likes that.
Same reason I took the other bet/wager with her and will take any other bet she will throw at me. Only problem could be that I wouldn't have anything to offer anymore after a third bet.

Also what would be classified as abusive, would depend on the MC's preferences. There are certainly people who don't mind some harsher treatments. Besides there seem to be enough options to "wimp out"of her "training", so personally I am not afraid of any kind of switch to stronger degrees of domination...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes