Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I'll just say that what you have going here is very inspirational.;)
Well that's one word for it! :)

It's about what lies in humanity's best interest. There is some prime real estate down there, and I don't think it's written in our human rights that it also applies to aliens.
Gunning for that promotion to Captain PowerDildo? ;)

...working under the assumption that they are just what they seem, small primitive space goblins.
Surely we're not disbelieving Annie's drunk friend now are we? *wiggles eyebrows*

Also, Nottravis, did you see my earlier question regarding that box you mentioned?
Well I wouldn't say it floats but it has been known to get wet. Does that help? :)

Was that an OOTS quote?

Also, come on! Wiping out a few thousand individuals does not require that big an investment... It's just a massacre, for God's sake! So don't you start throwing around big words like Xenocide.
Plus they're green, they're runts, and they look at us in a funny way.:p:devilish:
Another one after his Captain bars? ;)

Mind you you're not wrong.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok, I gotta ask.
This her is online for 3 weeks, it's gotten exclusively 5-Star reviews, and I find myself wondering: Is there a catch?
Now, I know it's a pilot episode, so basically I'm asking for the verdict:
Do I have to see this soon, or is it no sin to wait a bit? Seeing as I'll probably grow impatient for the next chapter if it's as good as the reviews make it out to believe.
A fair question. I suppose it depends what you're after. Certainly those that have played it seem to like it - but there is a lot of set up. On the other hand people seem to enjoy what is there and I would say there was about an hour of solid play with no grinding or repeating actions. There is also a lot of hidden content and the player is rewarded by thinking about his choices. I know some people who have played it six times - and still haven't found all the content. In fact going by the comments I know there is at least one thing no one has found yet.

I'll be honest and upfront with you though as I don't want to waste your time, I'm trying to make something slightly different here and so in this case the set up is rather necessary to the overall game as opposed to just filling time. But this is a lewd site for lewd games and it's only fair to you to state upfront that there are no sex scenes in Chapter One - well, not really at any rate.

Btw does jerking off to your own games work? Or is it like tickling yourself?
I've given up wearing knickers when writing the smutty stuff. ;)

I mean, if I don't get off on what I write why on earth would I expect you guys too?

In all seriousness though - if I don't find a scene hot, I drop it. I did that for a scene in Chapter One that I didn't think worked.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
I've given up wearing knickers when writing the smutty stuff. ;)

I mean, if I don't get off on what I write why on earth would I expect you guys too?

In all seriousness though - if I don't find a scene hot, I drop it. I did that for a scene in Chapter One that I didn't think worked.
So, can we expect the deleted scenes and bloopers reel after the end credits roll? :D

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
You might be demoted to chief toilet cleaner
Well Annie keeps getting demoted and she doesn't seem too bothered by it! :)

Right guys I'm off for the night. I won't be around for a few days as I'm on a crunch in respect of Chapter Two. I really want it finished for this weekend so I can spend a week doing quality review on it and tidying things up, dropping in additional renders etc. And as much as I enjoy your company, work first and all that. :)

I will drop in to let you know the results of the song content though!

Oh, since we're getting close to Chapter Two....

Be good and catch you all later. :)

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
Gunning for that promotion to Captain PowerDildo? ;)
I'm just speaking the truth as I see it Nottravis. Humanity rules, aliens drool. :cool:

Surely we're not disbelieving Annie's drunk friend now are we? *wiggles eyebrows*
I mean, it could be that it's all a certain crimson fish of the kipper variety, but who knows? (Well, except you of course)

Well I wouldn't say it floats but it has been known to get wet. Does that help? :)
Eyyy, my setup worked! High five! :D

Is left hanging in the air for multiple days.

Mind you you're not wrong.
Right guys I'm off for the night. I won't be around for a few days as I'm on a crunch in respect of Chapter Two. I really want it finished for this weekend so I can spend a week doing quality review on it and tidying things up, dropping in additional renders etc. And as much as I enjoy your company, work first and all that. :)

Be good and catch you all later. :)
Completely understandable. Best of luck to you! Hopefully this place hasn't burned down to the ground with the f95 admins purging everything for when you return.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Well that's one word for it! :)
I'll be honest and upfront with you though as I don't want to waste your time, I'm trying to make something slightly different here and so in this case the set up is rather necessary to the overall game as opposed to just filling time. But this is a lewd site for lewd games and it's only fair to you to state upfront that there are no sex scenes in Chapter One - well, not really at any rate.
No problem there, I wouldn't ask if that was what I'm after (sounds silly on this site, doesn't it?).
But if it's a decent setup, with an actual story, I often find myself wanting to continue, to know how the story progresses, and it's just not done yet. And I have a sinking suspicion that this might be one of those cases.
I think I'll wait another week or 2.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
No problem there, I wouldn't ask if that was what I'm after (sounds silly on this site, doesn't it?).
But if it's a decent setup, with an actual story, I often find myself wanting to continue, to know how the story progresses, and it's just not done yet. And I have a sinking suspicion that this might be one of those cases.
No problem at all - and thanks for your interest.

I hope you enjoying playing both chapters in a couple of weeks :)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
To be honest you'll be making a big mistake... assuming you have luck, it will take you five days to find all routes. After that 3 weeks to cool off. By the time you will be done with chapter one, chapter two will seal your fate and you'll be addicted

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yeah.... it's not like anyone would drink and go for a space walk
Well, makes me glad I don't drink then! :LOL:
We didn't evolve from monkeys. Monkeys simply evolved from a not so distant common ancestor.

Thought it's important to correct such a statement in a forum talking about things like space travel and alien lifeforms. ;)
Well, 2 points. First, there are old world moneys and new world monkeys, and we are all descended from the old world monkeys. Second, you do not outgrow your ancestry, so did not evolve from monkeys, we ARE monkeys. Just like we are still apes, we are still mammals, we are still eukaryotes, and so on.
Y'know, I think the thing I enjoy most about making this game is seeing you guys play and discuss it. I -really- am looking forward to your thoughts as this game hots up :)

Just remember actions have consequences...Unless you cover your tracks ;)
That will be hard to stop! :sneaky:
There will still be consequences if you cover your tracks, they are just different consequences! :ROFLMAO:
Nah. I've heard that position is already reserved.:)
Yeah, for the Ensign if she keeps failing to follow orders! :devilish::p

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes