yesNBT

May 5, 2020
When I launch using LaunchGame.bat it just brings up a command prompt before automatically disappearing, how do I run the game?

FreakyHD

Don't mind me
Donor
Aug 19, 2019
When I launch using LaunchGame.bat it just brings up a command prompt before automatically disappearing, how do I run the game?
Did you try running the LaunchGame.bat with administrator privileges? Also, make sure you have Visual C++ installed. Which you can download .

Neuronyx

Oct 4, 2018
LaunchGame.bat doesn't work, it still asks for authentication.

E: Yup, restarted, reinstalled, nothing. Keeps asking. Starting as admin doesn't even work, nothing happens.

Last edited:

FreakyHD

Don't mind me
Donor
Aug 19, 2019
LaunchGame.bat doesn't work, it still asks for authentication.

E: Yup, restarted, reinstalled, nothing. Keeps asking. Starting as admin doesn't even work, nothing happens.
Is there an antivirus running? If so, disable it and redownload the game.

Neuronyx

Oct 4, 2018
try running InjectGame.bat also try that one in Admin mode if needed
Nothing can be run in admin mode for some reason, a cmd window opens for a split second before closing and nothing happens. But anyway this doesn't work either.

FreakyHD

Don't mind me
Donor
Aug 19, 2019
Nothing can be run in admin mode for some reason, a cmd window opens for a split second before closing and nothing happens. But anyway this doesn't work either.
Can you provide us with a screenshot of all the files in the folder? Just to make sure you aren't missing any.

FreakyHD

Don't mind me
Donor
Aug 19, 2019
Open it up in the folder? How do I do this?
Open up CMD and navigate to the folder using the CD command. Or, you can rightclick in the folder (while holding shift) to open it up aswell. Afterwards, execute that command.

Neuronyx

Oct 4, 2018
Open up CMD and navigate to the folder using the CD command. Or, you can rightclick in the folder (while holding shift) to open it up aswell. Afterwards, execute that command.
Heat started up as did SteamVR, but it said SteamVR encountered a critical error, maybe because my headset isn't on, i'm not sure. The game still opened, just not in VR mode, and still asked for authentication.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes