ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023
Ok, I tried Heat in VR for the first time. It's really good. Some characters are HUGE, I feel like a goblin and I'm 6ft. The immersion is pretty good bugs aside, and the characters look great up close, really cute.
But it's buggy as hell, the game constantly ignore the controllers even if they are still being tracked correctly (I can verify opening the SteamVR UI), if I turn using my body the character stays looking in the old direction and my neck moves like an owl, the arm length is super short even if I modify the setting in the menu, making grabbing characters really hard, and the crashes, good lord the crashes, the games dies 8/10 times I try to go to a different place other tha the cabin, and it doesn't only crash, but it completely kills SteamVR and I have to to restart because it refuses to work again.

Oct 7, 2022
Heat 0.5.5.1 Crack - UNPACK TO MAIN GAME DIRECTORY AND PLAY.
DOWNLOAD:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pre-cracked Heat 0.5.5.1 - UNPACK AND PLAY.
DOWNLOAD:

CHANGELOG
  • Optimize Vertex and the Cabin
  • Add more Marina dialogue
  • Improve character look system
  • Fix clones overlapping spawn points
  • Add dialogue trigger when pressing locations
  • Add a mod loading screen
  • Add some mod filters
  • Fix TPosing characters when they weren't given time to load
  • Don't fill memory with ghost clones but create them when needed
  • Improve skin selecting with accessory switcher
  • make it more clear which clone is which with an arrow and menu colour
  • we chastised Marina and she will now stop ignoring the dommy mommy switch
  • fix Marina speaking with her forehead
  • Add some default skins for characters
  • Fix UI inconsistencies across scenes
  • Optimize vertex some more
  • Fix some cloning issues
  • Make sure marina doesn't repeat things
  • Changed bedroom back to default scene
  • Fix marina ghost pee
  • Fix spawning in the ceiling
  • Fix fullbody player getting stuck in a direction after penetration
  • Fix bed collision
  • Fix duplicate toys in scaling window
  • Remove light switch in cabin for now, due to the optimizations
  • Improve marina dialogue animations

Last edited:

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
I can see Fang's skin on Hera.
But if you wanna, there is Fang's card for koikatsu.
ahh, thx for the thought, but Koikatsu is not my thing. I'll save it to be save though^^
I have no idea who/what Fang is. I keep seeing art and such around of the character but it just looks like someone's furry OC that they couldn't decide on what race/animal to use, so they chose several.
You should play Snoot Game, it's free:
Then you will know why you keep seeing it.

Reactions: GaRbS

pdl995

Aug 3, 2023
Aah I'm so conflicted on Marina's voicelines, some A+ and others are such a turnoff.
Am also kinda hoping that they will disable the collision check when picking spawnpoints, especially with custom posing enabled for all spawns.

Am really impressed with their development speed tho, some projects go months without updates

Reactions: Lolwut365

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
Aah I'm so conflicted on Marina's voicelines, some A+ and others are such a turnoff.
Am also kinda hoping that they will disable the collision check when picking spawnpoints, especially with custom posing enabled for all spawns.

Am really impressed with their development speed tho, some projects go months without updates
since they're pulling down like 60 grand a month you'd hope they'd be keeping on top of things and making sure people feel like they're getting their moneys worth lol. a test build, major release, and a bug fix every month, and consistently. from a patreon game dev is nice to see for sure. they manage to avoid making it feel like they're just milking the patreon for money like some i've seen

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
Bad news:

At least so far ALL projects with big support just milk it by only releasing tiny updates to keep receiving all that free money.
note that i said making it feel like they arent milking it. I think the size and quantity of the updates arent unreasonable given the pace they're updating things at. compared to some other games i'm aware of where they've been in production much longer and barely update, maybe a new animation or something occasionally. meanwhile Heat has gotten a new location, two new characters, updates and additions to some existing models, the addition of character dialog for three characters, several new poses including kissing and cuddling, and a whole raft of improvements to existing systems just in the last 6-7 months.

Reactions: otakunorth

Torren

Sep 25, 2019
reopen the menu after setting the new limit.
the new limit only gets set when the menu opens, i forgot to set it when the slider is moved and did it on the menuopen event instead, so use it like this:

*open menu*
set limit to: x (1-10)
*close menu*
*open menu* (new limit gets set)
spawn ur characters now

i will fix this when i get my hands on 0.4.7.0 so i can check if the mod still works and update it if needed

EDIT: i fixed this already but im still waiting for that update
Hi all. I'm using version 5.5.0. I tried to remove the limit using this. I did everything according to the instructions, but when I go into the game the menu does not appear and is not called up. Are these instructions not relevant for this version or am I doing something wrong?

Oct 7, 2022
Heat 0.5.5.2 Crack - UNPACK TO MAIN GAME DIRECTORY AND PLAY.
DOWNLOAD:

Pre-cracked Heat 0.5.5.2 - UNPACK AND PLAY.
DOWNLOAD:

CHANGELOG
  • Various changes for next mod tools release
  • Fix cabin culling
  • Fix Hera's mouth when swapping skins
  • Non-playerbody is now default when starting the game
  • Fix controller relative movement to use the correct controller
  • Re-add lights off mode to the cabin
  • Stop Atlas' ass from spazzing out in some cuddle poses
  • Fix locker room thrusting on some characters
  • Remove music from cabin; the ambience is better without it
  • Add a particle cap to locker showers for performance
  • Fix Garret skin switching
  • Fix Marina thrusting from nipple sucking
  • Fix seated mode
  • Fix Riley boop
  • Fix some possession graphics
  • Optimize skin swapping
  • Fix Camera not showing fluids
  • Lower volume of breathing and tongue sounds
  • Change 'accessories' in character menu to 'options'
  • Make Hera stop floating
  • Some Marina dialogue adjustments

Dark_Messiah

Apr 19, 2017
So there used to be a mod floating around for the game which allowed you to do the resizing, fuild amount/density expulsion strength and stuff long before they were an option for the game, i was recently wondering if it still worked so i was looking for it but couldn't find it, can anyone link it for me?

nvm found it: https://f95zone.to/threads/heat-v0-5-5-0-edef.62348/post-8061516

unfortunately it no longer works. did anyone find the settings as related to fluids with unity explorer?

Last edited:

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
Speaking of, I'm not sure if it's because making stuff for heat is slowing down or if the google drive needs updating but I aint seeing any new additions in either the "Mods" or the "Poses" folder since around early October. Am I alone in this or have things just quietened down in the heat mods scene?

Mar 11, 2023
Speaking of, I'm not sure if it's because making stuff for heat is slowing down or if the google drive needs updating but I aint seeing any new additions in either the "Mods" or the "Poses" folder since around early October. Am I alone in this or have things just quietened down in the heat mods scene?
It's a bit of both, but mostly that the scene has quieted down, since I last put anything in the drive, 2 poses have come out, one character skin, & two miscellaneous mods have been released. I'll have them in soon though.

Reactions: Mork_kai

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
I have a problem where the game will only open on my secondary monitor (windows 11), not the main display.

I can't even find a setting for windowed mode, so I can move it.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes