Gayfeg

Dec 9, 2018
you guys got tips for posing?
Start in VR. This allows you to use both hands to make poses faster. I usually start with an idea I think is hot. Like a bedroom pose where marina is riding but shes doing an autotitfuck at the same time. Then I T pose both the top and bottom. I like to place the bottom first since the dick can start acting up if you pose the top first. Once theyre near where you want them to be pose the arms and legs. Then I like to wrap up by going to desktop to pose the fingers since adjusting the sliders can be a pain in vr. If you dont care about finger posing just skip that and do entirely in vr.

Ultimatley just play around and see what you like. If you can figure out the pc controls and like them then you can to it that way . But it will take slightly longer.

suneku

Apr 22, 2019
i figured it out with my problem "out of RAM", game starts on new room wich too heavy for my spec. Too many objects. (even out of room, like trees)

Gayfeg

Dec 9, 2018
i figured it out with my problem "out of RAM", game starts on new room wich too heavy for my spec. Too many objects. (even out of room, like trees)
They changed it back in 0.5.5.1 but I imagine the thread wont be updated untill the next public release.

Reactions: catsdino

Sawagasu

May 12, 2022
Hey i have a question am i the only one who cant access the shower ? like before the update it was possible but now i spawn on top of the map. thanks !

BlackhawkNL

Jan 18, 2023
Hey i have a question am i the only one who cant access the shower ? like before the update it was possible but now i spawn on top of the map. thanks !
You have to reset the Height Offset (under General), Scale (under Micro/Macro) and Calibrate Player height (only when using VR body). If these are all set to normal, then it should be fine.

Also check if you have the option "Seated mode" turned on or off, changing this setting might help you :)

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Does this game store any files anywhere on the computer somewhere in appdata or something, or it all localized in the game folder.

Sawagasu

May 12, 2022
You have to reset the Height Offset (under General), Scale (under Micro/Macro) and Calibrate Player height (only when using VR body). If these are all set to normal, then it should be fine.

Also check if you have the option "Seated mode" turned on or off, changing this setting might help you :)
Hey ! Well no i try everything even download the game another time but it dont change anything. When i turn off the "full body" option it make me at the right place and all but not with the "full body"... And in all the others levels even modded it work correctly... Oh and i didn't change anything in options even the "seated mode" but thanks !

Gayfeg

Dec 9, 2018
Shower is bugged rn. itll be fixed in the next update. For now tho you can unstick yourself by spawning a duo position, possesing one of them then backing out of it. But if you try to teleport you will be stuck in the ceiling again

Reactions: Chaiba and Sawagasu

Sawagasu

May 12, 2022
Shower is bugged rn. itll be fixed in the next update. For now tho you can unstick yourself by spawning a duo position, possesing one of them then backing out of it. But if you try to teleport you will be stuck in the ceiling again
Well i hope this will come soon but yeah that's what i am doing but even that it dont work but it's okay i will have fun in the other parts :( Thanks !

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
Do just want to say
0.5.5.1 has been out since Saturday and no-one has yet to post it. Granted, it's a "Test Build" so people may just be waiting for a more finalized version but I don't know

Looks like quite a good build though, with further optimisations to the cabin & vertex, fixing marina's dialogue and (supposedly) removing the fabled hemipenis T-posing issue (among other things)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(No, I don't have a build - kemono hasn't added it yet)

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
Do just want to say
0.5.5.1 has been out since Saturday and no-one has yet to post it. Granted, it's a "Test Build" so people may just be waiting for a more finalized version but I don't know

Looks like quite a good build though, with further optimisations to the cabin & vertex, fixing marina's dialogue and (supposedly) removing the fabled hemipenis T-posing issue (among other things)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(No, I don't have a build - kemono hasn't added it yet)
added more dialogues to Marina? I pray they are not a copy paste of Hera's dialogues and say different things

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes