Jun 29, 2022
Heat 0.5.5.0 crack:
Replace HeatSDK.Core.dll in Heat_Data\Managed

Pre-cracked 0.5.5.0: Pixeldrain
Unpack and play
I don't know if this is a stupid question but im new to this kind of stuff, what's the difference between cracked and pre-cracked and why can't you just download and run the version on kemono

edit: nvm I think I was being stupid I was reading pre as in before like a before crack version instead of pre-cracked as in its already been cracked

Reactions: caseynbj

DashUOfficial

Mar 14, 2022
I don't know if this is a stupid question but im new to this kind of stuff, what's the difference between cracked and pre-cracked and why can't you just download and run the version on kemono

edit: nvm I think I was being stupid I was reading pre as in before like a before crack version instead of pre-cracked as in its already been cracked
Just download the precracked game if you dont already have it installed

csr13

Jan 30, 2019
P.S. I found the interview, here's the quote on piracy "Piracy is an inevitability that doesn’t really bother me. I hope that people who pirate the game support the Patreon if they enjoy it. If they’re in a region where they can’t get the game legally, then they absolutely should pirate it guilt-free."
YAAAAAAAY THANKS MR PRESIDENT, NOW I CAN PIRATE ANYTHING GUILT-FREE

• Haha
Reactions: Jolly_The_Jester

captm2016

Aug 10, 2022
How can you play it in vr? The game starts only on flatscreen not in vr...:confused:
I'm dumb, so pls can someone explain.
Edit: I fixed it by just restarting my pc bruh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blain and Lolwut365

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
So how can i launch it in desktop mode? It always starts in VR even if my Headset is disconnected.

Gress

Mar 23, 2018
How can you play it in vr? The game starts only on flatscreen not in vr...:confused:
I'm dumb, so pls can someone explain.
What works for me is start up Steam VR, then swap out and start the game. Swap back to Steam VR once it's loaded.

It's a problem for some apps, but others seem to work fine without switching things around. Not sure why though.

BigDaddyFrog

Oct 6, 2020
Is there no option to be in the game as your own avatar, other than a floating hand and tongue?
Like where is the floating pp?

(and no, not in the VR mode, no VR set here qq)

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes