• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Mar 3, 2021
After I used the code, the tutorial disappeared, but now the escape button does not work
yeah it has a hardcoded demo mode in the source code, it is meant to always start the tutorial, but you can do this:

HeatSDK.Core.dll:

Code:
public static class Options
{
    public static bool authenticated = true;
    public static bool AllowMenuToggleOff = true;
}
This skips the tutorial and enables the menu

Goblyn99

Sep 26, 2023
Wanted to play with the new girl, Sasha, but the menu won't go away, the VR controls don't work for movement (Quest 3), and grabbing items is still wonky. Going to give it another go with Quest Link instead of Virtual Desktop to see if that helps.

JacobBig is spot on.

otakunorth

Sep 8, 2020
Wanted to play with the new girl, Sasha, but the menu won't go away, the VR controls don't work for movement (Quest 3), and grabbing items is still wonky. Going to give it another go with Quest Link instead of Virtual Desktop to see if that helps.

JacobBig is spot on.
Same lots of issues with this one, controls are messed physics are bad, menu wont go away, everytime I reset my possion I'm at an angle (feels like a fake crack)

royalking

Aug 20, 2017
It seems they added new things to the code this time around. the game still works somewhat but some issues are there that would likely need someone with a lot of experience in coding to perfect a crack for it. the simple changing auth makes it playable with some issues like the menu not closing or some people constantly getting the tutorial.

Goblyn99

Sep 26, 2023
just cracked it myself using clean files seems to work and the menu seems to go away just place this in your manaaged folder and should be good
Amazing work! Problems are fixed... but possession seems to be busted in this build. When you possess the body shrinks, viewpoint is off (may need to adjust options), and limbs go bonkers. Also, Sasha's boob model is droopy and off when you enlarge breasts... but she's new so they're probably still working on her.

Sucks the Em is now the main default player body... I miss the old one.

Reactions: garbage062

scrollr

Formerly 'dkhellfire'
Mar 23, 2022
hmmm i dont appear to have this issue, i have the graphics on max too. um you using the new crack posted by xxgoldengunnsxx? thats what im using.
Sasha stutters for about half a second in every pose that uses hip thrust; it's extremely noticeable in pose 3 in the bedroom, and it gets worse with higher speed; it's almost like a looping gif that stutters whenever it restarts. I have done everything I can think of to fix it, but nothing works. Here is a video of what it looks like.

Reactions: monkisuma

royalking

Aug 20, 2017
Ah now that youve pointed it out. yeah thats happening to me too.

i didnt even notice tbh, and it seems to be happening on jasper too.

its possibly a not so seemless animation loop. idk if it can be fixed by digging into the code maybe someone knowledgeable can see, but unlikely.

Sasha stutters for about half a second in every pose that uses hip thrust; it's extremely noticeable in pose 3 in the bedroom, and it gets worse with higher speed; it's almost like a looping gif that stutters whenever it restarts. I have done everything I can think of to fix it, but nothing works. Here is a video of what it looks like.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
using my laptop atm, am i just stupid or can you not move the camera in 2d mode? i can move up/down with ctrl/space and with wasd but no mouse look? or am i missing something

Paulax

May 20, 2021
Changelog 0.6.1.1
  • Honestly so much stuff has been fixed that it's easier to just write what hasn't been fixed:
    • teleporting to the chair whilst possessing is still messed up
    • possessing a char then immediately possessing another causes issues
    • possessing from a body to another then calibrating causes issues
    • switching bodies sometimes spawns you out of bounds

Changelog 0.6.1.0
  • Sasha
  • Complete possession and playerbody overhaul
  • Re-enable convention mode demo
  • Add Subscribestar as an authentication method
  • Fix Marina's shaft scaling in the cuddle poses

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes