replacing
Code:
    [TupleElementNames(new string[]
    {
        "albedo",
        "detailMask",
        "characterBase"
    })]
    public static readonly Dictionary<string, ValueTuple<P3dPaintSphere, P3dPaintSphere, CharacterBase>> _emitters = new Dictionary<string, ValueTuple<P3dPaintSphere, P3dPaintSphere, CharacterBase>>();

{
        "albedo",
        "detailMask"
    })]
    public static readonly Dictionary<NPCController, ValueTuple<P3dPaintSphere, P3dPaintSphere>> _FBemitters = new Dictionary<NPCController, ValueTuple<P3dPaintSphere, P3dPaintSphere>>();
with

Code:
public static readonly Dictionary<string, (P3dPaintSphere albedo, P3dPaintSphere detailMask, CharacterBase characterBase)> _emitters = new Dictionary<string, (P3dPaintSphere albedo, P3dPaintSphere detailMask, CharacterBase characterBase)>();

public static readonly Dictionary<NPCController, (P3dPaintSphere albedo, P3dPaintSphere detailMask)> _FBemitters = new Dictionary<NPCController, (P3dPaintSphere albedo, P3dPaintSphere detailMask)>();
seems to work

witchspace1

Jan 27, 2023
using another tuple syntax fixes this
replacing
Code:
    {
        "albedo",
        "detailMask",
        "characterBase"
    })]
    public static readonly Dictionary<string, ValueTuple<P3dPaintSphere, P3dPaintSphere, CharacterBase>> _emitters = new Dictionary<string, ValueTuple<P3dPaintSphere, P3dPaintSphere, CharacterBase>>();

{
        "albedo",
        "detailMask"
    })]
    public static readonly Dictionary<NPCController, ValueTuple<P3dPaintSphere, P3dPaintSphere>> _FBemitters = new Dictionary<NPCController, ValueTuple<P3dPaintSphere, P3dPaintSphere>>();
with

Code:
public static readonly Dictionary<string, (P3dPaintSphere albedo, P3dPaintSphere detailMask, CharacterBase characterBase)> _emitters = new Dictionary<string, (P3dPaintSphere albedo, P3dPaintSphere detailMask, CharacterBase characterBase)>();

public static readonly Dictionary<NPCController, (P3dPaintSphere albedo, P3dPaintSphere detailMask)> _FBemitters = new Dictionary<NPCController, (P3dPaintSphere albedo, P3dPaintSphere detailMask)>();
seems to work
Thanks! That worked perfectly. I have no C# knowledge at all so this was confusing.

Gatha1049

Dec 8, 2022
I noticed a bug in version 0.6.1.1. The character selection menu does not close with the escape button. I'm the only one who has this problem.

scrollr

Formerly 'dkhellfire'
Mar 23, 2022
Upon further inspection, the menu is also broken in VR. You can still use it, but you can't move it or make it go away. It's really annoying and makes the bedroom unusable because it's right in the middle of the room. If anyone knows how to fix this, that would be awesome.

Reactions: garbage062
Mar 3, 2021
Upon further inspection, the menu is also broken in VR. You can still use it, but you can't move it or make it go away. It's really annoying and makes the bedroom unusable because it's right in the middle of the room. If anyone knows how to fix this, that would be awesome.
Instead of changing anything in HeatSDK.Core.dll, you need to do these adjustments in HeatSDK.Misc.dll:

Code:
public class Auth : MonoBehaviour
{
    public void StartAuthenticate()
    {
        this.successModal.descriptionText = this._defaultText;
        this.PassNoConnect();
        //remove everything else
    }
}
Then when starting you click on authenticate and it starts the guided tour. The guided tour is probably the problem since it blocks the UI somehow.

Attached is my crack. Do NOT replace HeatSDK.Core.dll from the other crack.

danny221221

Nov 16, 2020
Instead of changing anything in HeatSDK.Core.dll, you need to do these adjustments in HeatSDK.Misc.dll:

Code:
{
    {
        this.PassNoConnect();
        //remove everything else
    }
}
Then when starting you click on authenticate and it starts the guided tour. The guided tour is probably the problem since it blocks the UI somehow.

I just tried it and it doesn't work

danny221221

Nov 16, 2020
It works, you have to click Authorized when shown the menu ingame about authorizing. It'll run you through the tutorial (Which you can skip), but it works fine afterwards
Yea I made it work now but every time I launch it always goes back to the tutorial mode and its kind've annoying. Do you know how to make it so that it doesn't go back to the tutorial and auth screen every time?

Mar 3, 2021
Yea I made it work now but every time I launch it always goes back to the tutorial mode and its kind've annoying. Do you know how to make it so that it doesn't go back to the tutorial and auth screen every time?
I guess you could change in HeatSDK.Core.dll:

Code:
public class MFFConUI : Singleton<MFFConUI>
{
    public void BeginDemoAfterWait(bool force)
    {
        return;
    }
}

JacobBig

Feb 13, 2023
Shits broken yo, no tongue, menu stuck.
Not to mention that the new player bodies are horrible to play with.
They also moan, big no-no :(

Sasha is great though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goblyn99

Ktxneb

Jun 5, 2023
Shits broken yo, no tongue, menu stuck.
Not to mention that the new player bodies are horrible to play with.
They also moan, big no-no :(

Sasha is great though.
please read the rest of the thread, you need to replace the misc SDK file with the one the user which I'm quoting provided- actually nevermind I can't fucking read, ignore this.

Code:
{
    {
        this.PassNoConnect();
        //remove everything else
    }
}

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JacobBig
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes