EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
3972.jpg

Overview:
Yuu Asakura was a mild mannered university student until he found a mysterious duffel bag with a gun and orders for an assassination. He was terrified at first, but when he held the smooth metal of the pistol in his hand, he started to become someone else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2019-01-05
Release Date: 1997-12-19
Developer:
Translator:
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG Capture4.PNG Capture5.PNG Capture6.PNG Capture7.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..male protag..vaginal sex..facial..violence?..had to tag it myself as the OP didnt..so preview pics FTW..LOL...the overview sounds interesting will try this.

Reactions: metalliko

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
ok..male protag..vaginal sex..facial..violence?..had to tag it myself as the OP didnt..so preview pics FTW..LOL...the overview sounds interesting will try this.
the game has too meany garbage theme's happening every segment, all of them will not fit under the limited tags.

Reactions: 9thCrux

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
Old but goldie. Released way back in 1997. You play as Yuu who finds a gun that changes his personality, and your decisions in the game reflect that. You can either try the best you can to reject the influence the gun has on him, or let him become a full on bloodthirsty assasin. There are 19 different endings, so quite a lot of content.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
It brings back memories...

Where can I find the OVA?

U

User_897603

I don't know about the game but love the song.

Reactions: Big.Joe
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes