4.40 star(s) 229 Votes

mytaca

Feb 11, 2019
Just a Curious Comparison

Chapter 8 - 9 months of development - 1120+ Renders, 42+ Animations - 24 Reports (According to the post on patreon, August, 16 of 2023)

Chapter 9 (until now) - 8 months of development so far - 550+ renders, 10+ Animations - 13 Reports (According to the last post on Patreon)

Personally, Xen has a lot of credit with me, as he always delivers a great update. none so far, again highlighting that it's my opinion, it was short or disappointing, I like the pacing and how it tells the story and I think that's what attracts me so much to this game.

But;
However;
In the meantime;
The last update had already been a very annoying delay, I remember having such a huge flood of negative comments (by the way, even more problematic than that delay and quite unfair to the developer) that it led to almost a month of comments being disabled on this thread . However, the last update was so good that negative comments on the work disappeared for almost 2 months (rare).

Using this comparison as a parameter, we see that this update will bring half the content of the last update, at the same time that we were barely updated regarding the progress of the chapter (I speak for the patrons, since to be honest, we at f95 ethically shouldn't even be updated by the reports).

So what can we conclude? Is Xenorav actually a milker? Working as a Chinese laborer in a Shein factory is in fact what maintained his productivity? Did the monkeys on Patreon hear Darwin and start behaving like civilized humans? Does life really make sense?

"Who will write the story of what could have been the irreparable of my past? That's... that is the truly corpse!" - Fernando Pessoa, "Posthumous Memoirs of Brás Cubas".

anbxxx96

Nov 30, 2022
Just a Curious Comparison

Chapter 8 - 9 months of development - 1120+ Renders, 42+ Animations - 24 Reports (According to the post on patreon, August, 16 of 2023)

Chapter 9 (until now) - 8 months of development so far - 550+ renders, 10+ Animations - 13 Reports (According to the last post on Patreon)

Personally, Xen has a lot of credit with me, as he always delivers a great update. none so far, again highlighting that it's my opinion, it was short or disappointing, I like the pacing and how it tells the story and I think that's what attracts me so much to this game.

But;
However;
In the meantime;
The last update had already been a very annoying delay, I remember having such a huge flood of negative comments (by the way, even more problematic than that delay and quite unfair to the developer) that it led to almost a month of comments being disabled on this thread . However, the last update was so good that negative comments on the work disappeared for almost 2 months (rare).

Using this comparison as a parameter, we see that this update will bring half the content of the last update, at the same time that we were barely updated regarding the progress of the chapter (I speak for the patrons, since to be honest, we at f95 ethically shouldn't even be updated by the reports).

So what can we conclude? Is Xenorav actually a milker? Working as a Chinese laborer in a Shein factory is in fact what maintained his productivity? Did the monkeys on Patreon hear Darwin and start behaving like civilized humans? Does life really make sense?

"Who will write the story of what could have been the irreparable of my past? That's... that is the truly corpse!" - Fernando Pessoa, "Posthumous Memoirs of Brás Cubas".
And if you add in this analyze that Amelie could miss in this chapter then you will have in your face a complete disaster!

4.40 star(s) 229 Votes