• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Heart City Stories Ep. 2: Office Rivals [Ch.2 v0.2.02] [ParkGDev]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HeartCityStoriesEP2OfficeRivals-CH2v0.2.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: ParkG

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Im going to post my 5* review on this forum here for new people. This method helped a lot of ppl already:
"
It has been a while since I have played a more wholesome/vanilla game, but I felt like giving this a try.
To be honest I wasnt expecting TOO much at the start looking at the previews. But the art looked good enough for me to say: Ok, lets try it.
Wow.. just wow. I was overwhelmed by its quality. The story writing, pacing, character writing, art, animations.. Everything together was such an overwhelmingly positive gaming experience, that I can only recommend you to give it a try.
Im wondering if it will become a collection of many short stories or just one big story.

Anyways. I like a lot of things about this game and I wish the Dev(s) the best for the future and good luck with this! "

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ParkG

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
This game needs more recognition. Like others have said, really high quality gem.
I agree hope this dev doesn't abandoned the game. So many good 2D devs abandoned their games because of low support while milkers like STS and WAL abandoned their games because they get too rich. We don't need more low effort AI art games, we need to support underrated devs with good 2D art and good romance or funny stories.. Games like this, Mystic Ville (abandoned), My Last Year (abandoned), Kingdom of Lust, and other underrated 2D games. I support some devs but if I have more money, there are more 2D devs I wish to supportt to keep developing their games.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Heart City Stories Episode 2: Office Rivals [Ch.2 v0.2.02] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 444mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

ParkG

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
I agree hope this dev doesn't abandoned the game. So many good 2D devs abandoned their games because of low support while milkers like STS and WAL abandoned their games because they get too rich. We don't need more low effort AI art games, we need to support underrated devs with good 2D art and good romance or funny stories.. Games like this, Mystic Ville (abandoned), My Last Year (abandoned), Kingdom of Lust, and other underrated 2D games. I support some devs but if I have more money, there are more 2D devs I wish to supportt to keep developing their games.
Wow thanks! I appreciate your kind words and happy that you see my VN that way! :D

ParkG

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
Im going to post my 5* review on this forum here for new people. This method helped a lot of ppl already:
"
It has been a while since I have played a more wholesome/vanilla game, but I felt like giving this a try.
To be honest I was expecting TOO much at the start looking at the previews. But the art looked good enough for me to say: Ok, lets try it.
Wow.. just wow. I was overwhelmed by its quality. The story writing, pacing, character writing, art, animations.. Everything together was such an overwhelmingly positive gaming experience, that I can only recommend you to give it a try.
Im wondering if it will become a collection of many short stories or just one big story.

Anyways. I like a lot of things about this game and I wish the Dev(s) the best for the future and good luck with this! "
Honoured to have my VN in your recommendation list! :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeycii_

ParkG

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
Hehe. I just was that pleasantly surprised. I hope to see a lot more from you dear Dev-nim.
Just updated my previous VN, do check it out if you haven't! Maybe it might tickle your fancy as well! Of course there will be more stories to come after Office Rivals! So happy to hear you look forward to them! <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeycii_
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes