• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Heads Up! [2024-05-20] [NewBeeTSF]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Marschall1

Dec 2, 2023
Do you have any sexy workout poses that you would love to see?

Anyone else can answer too!

Here are some poses available for Daz Genesis 9 characters.
View attachment 3587930 View attachment 3587931 View attachment 3587932 View attachment 3587933 View attachment 3587934
View attachment 3587935 View attachment 3587936 View attachment 3587937 View attachment 3587955 View attachment 3587964
Do any of them look perfect for Jason? :love:
Any other ideas?
These all look great!

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Happy Mother's Day! A new update has just been released! Two bonus images have been added to the MEGA folder. Check it out on and leave a comment. If not, use the MEGA folder or the MEGA link (pages 426-440).

MothersDayBonus.png

Last edited:

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
I like the update. That "fantasy" page was something else. In a good way.
I enjoyed it too! :love:

For everyone who hasn't seen it yet, a new update is out! F95 was having some server problems earlier so I had to delay updating this thread. https://f95zone.to/threads/images-not-showing-up.208812/

Check it out on and leave a comment. If not, use the MEGA folder or the MEGA link (pages 441-450).

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017

Elaine.

Dec 5, 2023
How about an action story with an agent who is a master of disguise only he gets captured - its hard to run in high heels - under tough questioning his captors discover he is a male in disguise and they offer him two choices death by firing squad or perm transformation. he decides on the latter thinking he will escape or they wont go through with it. As time passes he begins to regret that he didnt chose the the firing squad.

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
How about an action story with an agent who is a master of disguise only he gets captured - its hard to run in high heels - under tough questioning his captors discover he is a male in disguise and they offer him two choices death by firing squad or perm transformation. he decides on the latter thinking he will escape or they wont go through with it. As time passes he begins to regret that he didnt chose the the firing squad.
I think the bad guys would need a good reason for wanting to feminize him, otherwise it would seem pretty silly. This is somewhat similar to an idea I had (or an idea I stole subconsciously from a story I no longer remember reading).

Dystopian near-future, two warring factions. The main character and maybe 2 or 3 buddies are recently captured P.O.W.s who are given the choice: 1) forced labor in extremely hazardous conditions with a 99% mortality rate within the first few months, or 2) some sort of futuristic feminization and training as concubines to be given away as rewards to successful military officers.

At least 1 or 2 of the buddies would be badass macho types who'd insist that they all take their chances as laborers, but the MC of course and maybe one other would be too afraid of dying and thus reluctantly go the concubine route. Or maybe they all start as laborers but after one of them dies horrifically the MC reaches a breaking point and begs for feminization. Then ideally all the friends who survived would meet up again toward the end so they can all see what became of the others. Or maybe one of the macho guys escapes and tries to rescue the MC and they fall in love and live happily ever after. Or the MC refuses to be rescued because living a life of luxury as a sex toy for a rich officer is way better than the life of war and poverty they came from.

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
I think the bad guys would need a good reason for wanting to feminize him, otherwise it would seem pretty silly. This is somewhat similar to an idea I had (or an idea I stole subconsciously from a story I no longer remember reading).

Dystopian near-future, two warring factions. The main character and maybe 2 or 3 buddies are recently captured P.O.W.s who are given the choice: 1) forced labor in extremely hazardous conditions with a 99% mortality rate within the first few months, or 2) some sort of futuristic feminization and training as concubines to be given away as rewards to successful military officers.

At least 1 or 2 of the buddies would be badass macho types who'd insist that they all take their chances as laborers, but the MC of course and maybe one other would be too afraid of dying and thus reluctantly go the concubine route. Or maybe they all start as laborers but after one of them dies horrifically the MC reaches a breaking point and begs for feminization. Then ideally all the friends who survived would meet up again toward the end so they can all see what became of the others. Or maybe one of the macho guys escapes and tries to rescue the MC and they fall in love and live happily ever after. Or the MC refuses to be rescued because living a life of luxury as a sex toy for a rich officer is way better than the life of war and poverty they came from.
Since the master of disguise is probably a spy, how about the captured spy is feminised to be sent back home as a double spy. What keeps him going back to his former capturers is a form of addictive drugs attached to his feminisation hormones, so even though he initially doesn't like the feminisation the addiction forces him to go back. The hormones help him become a better double spy, but his loyalty to his home country makes it all devastating to him. Especially as he needs to use his new body to get close to his former boss.

MyraTSF

Dec 22, 2023
Just make sure that all the options in the poll are concepts you actually want to write about, so you won't be disappointed when readers pick something you weren't expecting. :)
Naturally. Would be insane to add something that only sucks out any motivation or creativity.

Reactions: Thalantyr
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote