• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Heads Up! [2024-05-20] [NewBeeTSF]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
headsup__bonus01.png

Overview:
NewBeeTSF is a brand new 3D artist on DeviantArt. NewBeeTSF's debut comic is called "Heads Up!". It is a head swapped, MTF, forced feminization, age progression, mystery comic. If you enjoy it, add NewBeeTSF to your DeviantArt watch list to see the newest updates and please leave some positive comments of encouragement.​

Updated: 2024-05-20
Artist: NewBeeTSF -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Various
Pages: 450
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download
(The MEGA folder will always be kept the most updated. It has all of the pages currently available. Those pages can either be downloaded individually or as an entire collection via the zip file option. The other mirrored links are provided by F95 moderators and I don't have any control over how or when they get updated.)
(Folder) - - -

(This MEGA links below contain only the most recent updates.)

headsup__09.jpg headsup__16.jpg headsup__143.jpg headsup__171.jpg headsup__217.jpg headsup__284.jpg headsup__338.png headsup__340.jpg

Last edited:

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
I wonder what the end game for the story is. What I think is going on is Jason has his youthful life essence stolen from him, but since the perp who kidnapped him took a young man rather than a young woman he's changing gender on top of his physical age (as does Mrs. Collins, the one who ordered the swap). The fact he changed finger prints to that of Mrs. Collins is weird, but I guess it'll set up the full body swap. How it does change finger prints and hair (length) though? I guess that's the part where we'll have to turn off our brain for a second, which is fine.

It's an interesting enough premise for me, despite it being an age progression story and I'm not big on those. But I'd never heard of this creator and they've piqued my interest, I will follow updates for the story. :)

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
I wonder what the end game for the story is. What I think is going on is Jason has his youthful life essence stolen from him, but since the perp who kidnapped him took a young man rather than a young woman he's changing gender on top of his physical age (as does Mrs. Collins, the one who ordered the swap). The fact he changed finger prints to that of Mrs. Collins is weird, but I guess it'll set up the full body swap. How it does change finger prints and hair (length) though? I guess that's the part where we'll have to turn off our brain for a second, which is fine.

It's an interesting enough premise for me, despite it being an age progression story and I'm not big on those. But I'd never heard of this creator and they've piqued my interest, I will follow updates for the story. :)
Spoilers
The doctor swapped their entire heads. His head is on her body and her head should be on his old body. That is why everything from his neck down, including the fingerprints belonged to Diane Collins. What will be interesting to see is if the DNA from his neck down female body begins to effect his facial features or his brain chemistry. Page 165 hints that his head might be starting to adjust to the body. Page 166 downplays this a bit as just being dried makeup but page 167 hints towards a voice change. So, we will have to wait for future updates to get more answers. Lots of mystery going on so far. :)

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
Spoilers
The doctor swapped their entire heads. His head is on her body and her head should be on his old body. That is why everything from his neck down, including the fingerprints belonged to Diane Collins. What will be interesting to see is if the DNA from his neck down female body begins to effect his facial features or his brain chemistry. Page 165 hints that his head might be starting to adjust to the body. Page 166 downplays this a bit as just being dried makeup but page 167 hints towards a voice change. So, we will have to wait for future updates to get more answers. Lots of mystery going on so far. :)
O right, I missed the explanation on page 24. Whether it's the true explanation or a misconception the main character has is a different question, but I guess it makes sense with everything that's happened in the story.
Why exactly Diane Collins would agree (and pay for) to a gender change like that is interesting. I wonder if we'll learn more in time.

It is odd to see the change happen over time though. Jason has lived in the female body for two days before the face changes, and those changes happen the night after the (I presume) real Ms. Collins pops in to steal his male id.
And what's even weirder: if there's been an experimental head transplant with both patients surviving, how are they up and running right away? Why was Jason allowed to go home the same night without medical supervision? Is this the part where I have to turn off my brain again?

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
O right, I missed the explanation on page 24. Whether it's the true explanation or a misconception the main character has is a different question, but I guess it makes sense with everything that's happened in the story.
Why exactly Diane Collins would agree (and pay for) to a gender change like that is interesting. I wonder if we'll learn more in time.

It is odd to see the change happen over time though. Jason has lived in the female body for two days before the face changes, and those changes happen the night after the (I presume) real Ms. Collins pops in to steal his male id.
And what's even weirder: if there's been an experimental head transplant with both patients surviving, how are they up and running right away? Why was Jason allowed to go home the same night without medical supervision? Is this the part where I have to turn off my brain again?
Spoilers
I think Diane's plan was for her to be head swapped with a younger woman. The doctor/surgeon/scientist (whoever he is) was looking for a young woman (Page 06) but decided that a young man would be more interesting for his experiment. Pages 154-155 do seem to imply that the doctor did not follow her plans (pick a young woman) and do what she wanted him to do. Why she wanted a different body is still an unknown mystery? The answer could be as simple as her wanting to be young again and start a new life. How the doctor was able to perform this high tech instant surgery is also a mystery but I wouldn't expect much future details on this. Just think of this as more of a sci-fi story than a "real world" story.

Reactions: antiumbra

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
Spoilers
I think Diane's plan was for her to be head swapped with a younger woman. The doctor/surgeon/scientist (whoever he is) was looking for a young woman (Page 06) but decided that a young man would be more interesting for his experiment. Pages 154-155 do seem to imply that the doctor did not follow her plans (pick a young woman) and do what she wanted him to do. Why she wanted a different body is still an unknown mystery? The answer could be as simple as her wanting to be young again and start a new life. How the doctor was able to perform this high tech instant surgery is also a mystery but I wouldn't expect much future details on this. Just think of this as more of a sci-fi story than a "real world" story.
Diane Collins is a widow, the 'why' could be as simple as she wants to be young again to mingle. I think the original plan was for Diane Collins to trade bodies with a young woman. So it's odd they operated on Jason. Was there a medical urgency for Diane to leave her body? Or is it just some age dysphoria and maybe that desire to mingle as a youngster again?

Diane Collins does appear to have some wealth, evidenced by the fact she can fork up $200k for an experimental operation like this. I wonder if she transferred some of that wealth to her new identity, leaving the new one with some debts. That's what I'd do if I were her.
Also, for the M in MILF to be technically correct, she'd have to be a mother. I feel her daughter may be the woman ringing the door in the final picture.

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
New update! Is everyone okay with updates of just the new stuff so that you don't have to re-download the whole thing each time? Or... should I just update the whole file?
headsup__172.jpg

Reactions: antiumbra

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
New update! Is everyone okay with updates of just the new stuff so that you don't have to re-download the whole thing each time? Or... should I just update the whole file?
View attachment 3182674
On Mega you would only need to add the new images to a folder with the previous images (instead of posting an archive on Mega), folks can just select what they don't have yet.

Reactions: LadyBoyJay

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Merry Christmas everyone! We just received a wonderful Christmas gift from NewBeeTSF! A really hot update! Please give NewBeeTSF some positive encouragement on DeviantArt and feel free to analyze, discuss, or theorize.

headsup__217.jpg

Also, I will re-organize the files soon. I'll add a folder with just images as suggested. I'll also get the main file updated soon and will continue to post the separate zip file updates for those who prefer that.

Last edited:

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Update 2024-01-05
NewBeeTG is now known as NewBeeTSF. I re-organized the files. There is a download link to a folder with all of the images, where they can either be downloaded individually or as an entire zip file. The old non MEGA links will be removed as soon as I figure out the proper protocol from the mods/uploaders. I added a separate zip file with just the newest update for those who prefer that.

headsup__229.jpg
:love: I love page #229.

Last edited:

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Please provide separate download links for new pages. It becomes hard to download 1 GB of content again and again. We have not much Internet.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote