moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
I wrote another short story featuring characters from the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While the two I posted previously were more like scenes from the game this one is more like a typical story. I actually enjoyed writing the non-sexual part more than the sex scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
How much handholding is in this game? and why isn't handholding and headpats a genre tag?

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Good chapter! Iris is precious. Looking forward to next one!

A few typos:
1) Typo1.png
"thats" should be "that's"

2) Typo2.png
Feelings" should be "Feeling's"

3) Typo3.png
"Your" should be" You're"

4) Typo4 holed.png
"hold" should be "holed"

5) Typo5.png
I don't think that I should be there.

6) Typo6.png
Either that should be periods instead of commas, or the second and third word should not start with capital M.

7) Typo7.png
"feat" should be "feet". Also, "ballon" should be "balloon" and I don't think Hot needs to be capitalized. And maybe "super heated" should be one word.

8) Typo8.png
This one's not a typo but a bug. You can't leave the map from here, you are forced to teleport. And if you come back you still can't leave and have to teleport. I am going to guess this is a case of wrong event priority.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
5) View attachment 3663521
I don't think that I should be there.
Actually, that's about Apples new voice confirmation device, the IYup. The only thing it does is say yup to stuff. Only $999 at your local Apple store.
8) View attachment 3663525
This one's not a typo but a bug. You can't leave the map from here, you are forced to teleport. And if you come back you still can't leave and have to teleport. I am going to guess this is a case of wrong event priority.
Fixed. It was a remnant of the old map I copied over.
Oh, yeah, forgot to ask:
View attachment 3663592
Is Iris supposed to be saying "pol-y-roon" instead of "pol-t-roon"?
It's both her not being able to pronounce it, and a play on the word poly, as in polyamorous. Not my best joke, I admit. :ROFLMAO:

Thank you, as always!

• Red Heart
Reactions: moonblackhen
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes