Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Is there a way to reach the lower dream world path in the werewolf dungeon? It seems to be blocked off by a dream wall, but there is a new path bridging a gap that gets unlocked, and I don't want to spend the next hour trying to find a hidden path to it that doesn't exist.
No hidden path. I block stuff off to direct the player.

Reactions: Natsidle

SS3412

Feb 14, 2021
Small grammar thing in the tutorial, right after the first handjob scene with Lily
"I guess a handy or two is so bad, but..."
"is" should be "isn't".
Keep on cooking Dev!

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

SS3412

Feb 14, 2021
I haven't played since a very early version, and it's fun to see that you fixed the old swimsuit everywhere bug by removing the captain from the island and changing the trigger for it.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I haven't played since a very early version, and it's fun to see that you fixed the old swimsuit everywhere bug by removing the captain from the island and changing the trigger for it.
I re-did the first couple of chapters a few months back for plot consistency, and technical reasons. I ended up removing the captain because I didn't want to have another bug like that :ROFLMAO:
Very informative, thank you.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I do have a complaint, dev.

I wanted to do a riddle or two. The noble guy forced me to skip them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You gotta let the riddles be opt in!

Keep up the good work though Dev.
Yeah, that was the bonus reward. Didn't think anyone would want to opt in to the riddles, though. :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Yay for new chapter and new Krystalia scene! And the development between Ali and Lily was sweet.

Bunch of stuff:
1) Typo1.png Typo2.png
The guards here have nothing to say when you approach them, and there's nothing said when you try to leave via the east road. Usually there is at least a line said by Alicia
2) Typo3.png
This sign cannot be interacted with from the top. Works fine from the other three directions

3) Typo4.png
Is it intended that we can't climb up the stairs here?

4) Typo5.png
Not a typo, rather a bit of confusion. First it says "The cultist came from the basement." but then it says "They wore purple cloaks". If it was a single cultist it should be "purple cloak". And if it was multiple people it should be "The cultists came" instead.

Since we find three people downstairs I would go with the latter option.

5) Typo6.png
"I shall instructed" should be either "I have instructed" or "I shall instruct".

6) Typo7.png
The first time here the hole cannot be interacted with. The event that lets me enter is to the left. The following times it works fine.

7) Typo8.png
I think that should be "all weird".

8) Typo9.png
"seep" should be "seeps"

9) Typo10.png
"over" should be "offer"

10) Typo11.png
"It's almost seems" should be either "It almost seems" or "It's almost"

11) Typo12.png
[ "Me kicking her ass plan" ] should be [ "Me kicking her ass" plan ]

12) Typo13.png
"you seem little" should be " you seem a little"

That's all for now.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Yay for new chapter and new Krystalia scene! And the development between Ali and Lily was sweet.

Bunch of stuff:
1) View attachment 3362910 View attachment 3362911
The guards here have nothing to say when you approach them, and there's nothing said when you try to leave via the east road. Usually there is at least a line said by Alicia
2) View attachment 3362912
This sign cannot be interacted with from the top. Works fine from the other three directions

3) View attachment 3362913
Is it intended that we can't climb up the stairs here?

4) View attachment 3362914
Not a typo, rather a bit of confusion. First it says "The cultist came from the basement." but then it says "They wore purple cloaks". If it was a single cultist it should be "purple cloak". And if it was multiple people it should be "The cultists came" instead.

Since we find three people downstairs I would go with the latter option.

5) View attachment 3362915
"I shall instructed" should be either "I have instructed" or "I shall instruct".

6) View attachment 3362916
The first time here the hole cannot be interacted with. The event that lets me enter is to the left. The following times it works fine.

7) View attachment 3362917
I think that should be "all weird".

8) View attachment 3362918
"seep" should be "seeps"

9) View attachment 3362919
"over" should be "offer"

10) View attachment 3362920
"It's almost seems" should be either "It almost seems" or "It's almost"

11) View attachment 3362921
[ "Me kicking her ass plan" ] should be [ "Me kicking her ass" plan ]

12) View attachment 3362922
"you seem little" should be " you seem a little"

That's all for now.
All fixed up! Except the stuff that wasn't bugs (The stairs) Couldn't fix the sign, though. It's a side effect of the fast travel text.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes