1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
1.png

Overview:
The main character Oleg. Simple guy, living a normal life, with his family and children.
A year ago, he divorced his wife. With children, relationships leave much to be desired.
Will he be able to return his ex-wife and improve relations with children.
This is the original plans of Oleg, but what will happen next he does not know.
Your task is to find out how Oleg will pass his way and what obstacles will meet on his way.​

Updated: 12/09/2018
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Language: Eng/Rus
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - -

Screenshot (157).png Screenshot (158).png

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
First off what kind of name is Oleg could have just called him Greg or something but seems like a interesting game gonna give it a try nothing else good rn ha
Oleg is a common Slavic name, just like Alla.

Props to the dev for making Alla actually look a bit older than the standard 18 year old "milfs" we see in games.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Props to the dev for making Alla actually look a bit older than the standard 18 year old "milfs" we see in games.
Just like you made Amy look her age, a true MILF, and still look good, so props for that :p
But yeah I agree, most "MILFs" that we see in so many games and VNs look way too young, as in, they're supposedly in their 40s, but they look like they're in their mid 20s, which isn't entirely impossible, but is rather unusual, but most games make it seem more common than it is, haha.

LowSanity

Mar 31, 2018
First off what kind of name is Oleg could have just called him Greg or something but seems like a interesting game gonna give it a try nothing else good rn ha
Oleg is super common russian name and it's short for Aleksandr(Alexander). If the creator was native english speaker then the hero would be called something like Greg, Will or John.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018

Oleg is super common russian name and it's short for Aleksandr(Alexander). If the creator was native english speaker then the hero would be called something like Greg, Will or John.
So is it a Russian name or a Slavic name this is my top priority rn lmao but thanks for the info guys x'D

RonnieH

Aug 7, 2018
Just maybe, this is of Russian origin. Not sure, Oleg is only one of the most popular names in Russia. Could just be a cohencidence.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Genre Tag: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Romance, Married Heroine.

Does this mean this game is about playing both parts of the failed marriage, as in playing his ex-wife too? Otherwise it should be "Married Hero" shouldn't it? ;)
It doesn't say anything about "multiple protagonists", so have to assume the so often failed gender clarification in online statements these days is to blame here as well :eek:penedeyewink:

U

User_10739

I really didn't like having to click on the "Return to the Corridor" button 14 million times while I checked rooms for the invisible people that I supposedly live with. Also inventory is in Russian and I can't figure out how to give the frumpy ex-wife flowers or perfume.

And what's up with the mute girl at work?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
When you go to the dev's Patreon page, the first post is basically "Look at how our two computers totally suck!!"

Kudos for the honesty. The game has potential.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Guys are Russian speakers, so they took Russian names Oleg and Alla. What's wrong lol. I believe in such game it will be possible to call them whatever you want. Just later.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote