VN Others Abandoned Head of the Family [v1.0] [Outside Polarity]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
I really didn't like having to click on the "Return to the Corridor" button 14 million times while I checked rooms for the invisible people that I supposedly live with. Also inventory is in Russian and I can't figure out how to give the frumpy ex-wife flowers or perfume.

And what's up with the mute girl at work?
If you looked at the photo in the bedroom it tells you that the kids are at their grandparents house so it just you and the ex at the beginning, not sure if they ever come home or not. In fact I just set the alarm clock to 9 am when to work came home when to bedroom talked to ex then back to living room bed until weekend than it was just look for ex talk to her than just keep waiting 15 mins until it was bed time than repeat when I stopped I had her build up to 16 points that was week and weekend 1

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
If you looked at the photo in the bedroom it tells you that the kids are at their grandparents house so it just you and the ex at the beginning, not sure if they ever come home or not. In fact I just set the alarm clock to 9 am when to work came home when to bedroom talked to ex then back to living room bed until weekend than it was just look for ex talk to her than just keep waiting 15 mins until it was bed time than repeat when I stopped I had her build up to 16 points that was week and weekend 1
Really hope we'll see kids. Maybe something like that nice and touchy scene in ?

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
oleg isn't that bad a name, there is another game on here where you are named Ape, fucking APE! and its non changeable so you gotta go into the scripts to manually change it.

Reactions: ssosloketa

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Did you find a way to give her the flowers? And more importantly, does anything happen AT ALL? ;-)

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
Олег О...лександрович! But Almazov! нармуль рофл! cool blya

Reactions: Wyrme

PowerZ

Dec 24, 2017
First off what kind of name is Oleg could have just called him Greg or something but seems like a interesting game gonna give it a try nothing else good rn ha
Omg this had me laughing so hard, I woke my kid up. Super hilarious. Made my night, thanks for that.

LowSanity

Mar 31, 2018
Oleg is Oleg , there is no short version. Short for Alexandr is Sasha or Alex or even Shurick if you want to be old school
I know that wikipedia isn't good source of information so i will not quote it but if you don't believe me look into russian encyclopedia and you will find my claim correct. Oleg is short for Aleksandr, Olexander, Oleksandr.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote