RPGM Abandoned Hatton Boarding School [Demo] [AA Games]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
3ns7utiyynmw.jpg

Overview:
Hatton Boarding School is an adult video game about a boy sent to boarding school. The player controls this boy and his choices at school.​

Thread Updated: November 7, 2016
Developer / Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Thanks to @Fushan for pointing this game out to me.

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- -

screenshot_16_11_07_14_07_17.png screenshot_16_11_07_14_17_48.png screenshot_16_12_03_16_14_41.png screenshot_16_12_16_15_22_51.png screenshot_16_12_16_15_56_32.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
@TCMS What is " shool" for genre Kappa

Post scrip-tum: Looks decent, shame it's another RPGmaker game, and with those i am skeptical. IMO, they will never see completion and are only there for cashing in money. Then again if it was it would have had "incest" in it

Reactions: TCMS
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for this game.

EDIT:
Looks decent, shame it's another RPGmaker game, and with those i am skeptical. IMO, they will never see completion and are only there for cashing in money.
Normally, I would agree with you, but the author has done something nice: He only charges per major update. I'm willing to give him a chance.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Thanks for this game.

EDIT:

Normally, I would agree with you, but the author has done something nice: He only charges per major update. I'm willing to give him a chance.
And then when he has hooked a couple of people, he changes it around to monthly when noone is looking =P. Anyway i think that's something. Dunno how it actually works

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@TCMS What is " shool" for genre Kappa

Post scrip-tum: Looks decent, shame it's another RPGmaker game, and with those i am skeptical. IMO, they will never see completion and are only there for cashing in money. Then again if it was it would have had "incest" in it
Shool is an ancient word brought to us by our ancestors who fought for our freedom. How dare you insult them? I'm so fucking triggered right now, you'll be charged for my trip to "Safe Space" where I will find legos to calm me down. After that I will write a letter to @F95 explaining how you raped me with words and how he needs to remove all the sexist content out of this website.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Just tried it. It's got some peeping scenes with mild nudity. It stops right before a sex scene. I'd say 10-15 minutes of content at the most?

nuclearnemo

Aug 5, 2016
Just tried it. It's got some peeping scenes with mild nudity. It stops right before a sex scene. I'd say 10-15 minutes of content at the most?
Plus two blowjob scenes, you can't access both in one playthrough (side with the girl of side with the perv gang)

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
What is currently happening?
Right now v0.1 is being worked on. This will be free and available to everyone and will include all new images created through the new graphics system.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
really short and probably a dead project now. best thing about this was the art of the girls and getting choices that mattered. a shame this was never finished.