2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Hatsukoi-11-Free-Download.jpg

Overview:

Yuuma is a second year student at the prestigious public school Hoshioka Gakuen. It is known for offering a fulfilling school life, but he has yet to experience love and spends his days lacking any satisfaction. He hasn’t made any progress with his classmates nor his osananajimi. All he can do is look at his love interest, the student council leader Midori, from a distance. One day, he saw her with a troubled face. It seemed that the remaining members of the school cafeteria improvement committee had resigned. After giving it some thought, he volunteered to lead the committee. After that fateful moment, his surroundings became a lot more lively and before long, his first love had blossomed.

Title: Hatsukoi 1/1
Original Title: 初恋 1/1
VNDB:
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
Year: JP 2012-06-29, EN 2017-05-06
Developer:
Translator:
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download
- - - - - -
Extras:
Install Guide
Thanks Hones for the install Guide
cartoon-girls.jpg Looks good.jpg 34468.jpg 34516.jpg 76999.jpg 77000.jpg Untitled1.png Untitled3.png

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Over 5 gb... another link that is not MEGA would be nice.
For what it's worth, if if you don't want to use downloaders, you create a mega account and log in on chrome, your quota goes up to about 4GB, and the waiting period drops to about 6 hours, and you can just let it idle until it finishes.

Reactions: Askia

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
For what it's worth, if if you don't want to use downloaders, you create a mega account and log in on chrome, your quota goes up to about 4GB, and the waiting period drops to about 6 hours, and you can just let it idle until it finishes.
huh didn't know this, still imo waiting 6 hours is not worth it when you can just use a megadownloader (pretty these are slightly faster anyway, when i would get 800kb/s i can get 1.1mb)

Sokka

Jul 3, 2017
Ive just started reading it but what a great VN already, i never couldve imagined how much i could laugh about someone making cookies in a homeroom class. Thanks for the upload

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017
I wonder, does anyone have the latest English patch file only? and also the append dlc download link?

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
Any one has a link for that Append version? i tried using on my copy but it got broken to the point where i cant use it anymore. Im waiting for a link with the Append and this translation

Jun 9, 2018
Sometimes I find myself wondering, are Japanese young adult males really this stupid, or has this type of dense protagonist just been decided to be a good archetype for some other reason?

Haven't even finished the common route yet and I'm at my wits ends reading this idiot's thought process. It's like watching a baby try and do long division.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I can understand how instll this, It require disc2 after some installation but its all in asian and I cand understand a shit, I have the two disks.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I can understand how instll this, It require disc2 after some installation but its all in asian and I cand understand a shit, I have the two disks.
OK so bit late here not sure whether you have managed to install the game yet or not but here's a quick guide, it should be easy to follow just click the highlight/selected options (those with the blue border)
Hope you enjoy the game, Have Fun!

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote