• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Has an Adult Game ever made you cry?

Aug 13, 2021
Yup. The beginning of the game Radiant. Because for some reason the first sex scene reminded me that I'm going to die a virgin. I will never play that shit again.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Has anyone mentioned Acting Lessons? I think I got depressed for a week after playing it!
Also cried after Summer With Mia first season's ending and Haley's Story, but the last one was from happiness:giggle:

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
If yes, why?

So far none for me...
None have made me cry, cry. Like Gladiator did for instance (yeah, I said it, deal with it). But I've gotten misty eyed at a couple. I think the one that stands out the most for me was Luna's story of her abduction as a child. When the other little girl died. That was sad.

Reactions: hmorphone
Mar 21, 2023
I haven't gone through the entire thread, but I'm sure Leap Of Faith has been mentioned before. A huge tear jerker that one.

Also, in DMD when the MC travels to D's town and they are reunited, that scene is so emotional. I definitely cried.

In Callisto, there's a scene where there's a pretty brutal attack on one of the tribes, and Kara's maternal protectiveness kicks in when she tries to save a young alien child. That scene is emotional, too. *edit* - Well, I feel compelled to add that she DOES save the kid and there is a heartwarming scene in the end, but still emotional all the same.

Now & Then is also full of emotional scenes that can make one teary-eyed.

Another one is Avalon. I basically lost it when the Chinese shrink was introduced. Such a beautiful scene.

And then there's Acting Lessons. There are some pretty emotionally intense situations in that VN.

But then, I guess in my old age, a lot of things/situations can make me cry these days. It's getting worse, too.

Last edited:

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Yes, when I saw the wretched, mutated abortion referred to as "basketball" in Summer's Gone. That was a gut-punch I've not felt before or since in any of these games.
Summer's Gone is still a good game, but that shit hurt bigly.