2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Ive done a search and not found any answer. I think im stuck. Dibela's second reward scene never triggered, and now im stuck at quest 13 because there seems to be no way to talk to diblela, just shop. Anyone know what to do?

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Ive done a search and not found any answer. I think im stuck. Dibela's second reward scene never triggered, and now im stuck at quest 13 because there seems to be no way to talk to diblela, just shop. Anyone know what to do?
I'm stuck at the same place now as well. Just building up desires, hoping that may trigger something.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
It's a shame. Seems to me that all the bugs people seem to have could be prevented with a simple pause on stat growth whenever the requirements for the next scene are achieved. That and for some reason some event dont stay "seen" after closing the game.

Quite enjoyed the simplicity of the game, and it's pretty erotic.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Everytime is see this pop up in my alerts...I almost cry because of how bad he bombed River's final scene:mad::'(
He bombed the whole game, look at how many people here have issues starting let alone playing the game. Let us hope he became a lot better with Unity games or else it doesn't bode well for his next game Harem Island.

savage_iut

Mar 5, 2018
Hi. I have A problem with harem villa. After I download it and I want to EXTRACT the file, 2 DATA ERRORs show up.
1. HaremVilla 1.0.01_Data\resources.assets.resS
2. HaremVilla 1.0.01_Data\sharedassets0.assets.resS
What I must to do to resolve these issues?

Friendlymela

Nov 8, 2017
Sadly your best bet would be to move on, this game is a bug-ridden, technically sloppy mess and even the awesome renders are not worth the hassle.

You could try to re-open the game several times in a row after it crashes though, that trick worked for some people on other Unity games.
i have tried many times but still crashing game

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
i still encountered freeze app when i run this game, and make my laptop lagging soo much (it takes overflowing Ram) but not running at all after unity logo...
any solution ?

Aragon54

Jul 9, 2018
Ok i have a problem with the game. I can advance the dialogue only by skipping. Clicking, pressing space,z, or enter doesn't do anything. Does anyone know what to do?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Wow is this HTML or can a MAC version be uploaded to OP?
It's just "plain old" Unity, and I honestly don't think you'll be able to get a Mac version of this.
Which isn't a terrible thing... It's a bit of a buggy mess, even in its finished state. Which is unfortunate, because for a while it was going good, and then it seemed like the dev honestly didn't care and was more eager to just move entirely onto his next project - Harem Island.

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes