2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Welp. Given that this game's progression is so bug riddled, and the dev isn't going to fix it I got rid of it.

0/5

MrShef

Jun 5, 2017
Cant start the game. After first screen settings and pressing start, open game window, but after unity logo and some time an error jumps out. And in game folder creates another folder with error outlogs.

uploaded this folder here

Lapis Laz

Dec 25, 2017
Someone help me out here, I can't trigger the Isa+Sand scenes even tough I have all the requirements (pretty sure I do at least).
upload_2018-5-22_18-49-2.png

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Is the game really complete?
Or will it have further updates in the future?
Honestly this game is far from complete it's still a bug-infested mess. Try and ask 10 people who played the game and they'll most likely tell you about 10 different bugs ... yes it's that bad.

But alas the dev lost interest in this game and won't update it in the future. He moved on and so should we, it's sad but that's how it is.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
No one who mods is gonna waste their time fixing the errors in this trash game...so...yeah.

Reactions: bas

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
The bugs most likely come from trying to focus on more than one woman at a time (which, I agree with most of you, is quite stupid to not be able to do). I was able to finish the game after I focused only on the mother first and then the sister. It's silly that you have to do it like that, but know that finishing the game is possible. Another piece of advice: focus on leveling up each woman, but also make sure you pay attention to certain events that require women being at a certain level. Otherwise, you might end up skipping events that you can't go back to (which is also very stupid in my opinion).

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
The bugs most likely come from trying to focus on more than one woman at a time (which, I agree with most of you, is quite stupid to not be able to do). I was able to finish the game after I focused only on the mother first and then the sister. It's silly that you have to do it like that, but know that finishing the game is possible. Another piece of advice: focus on leveling up each woman, but also make sure you pay attention to certain events that require women being at a certain level. Otherwise, you might end up skipping events that you can't go back to (which is also very stupid in my opinion).
The game is a 4/10 at most add to the mix the numerous bugs and restrictions the player has to suffer and I can only praise you and the sun for being able to finish this bug-ridden mediocrity, I like to have every character equally corrupted and that bugs the game.

Reactions: StarCreator

drew

May 19, 2017
Any walktrhough? xD happens that i dont know if im playing orrectly or not, cause i have a dialog with the mom and tells " did u enjoyed suck my cock last time?" and i didnt see the scene xD

drew

May 19, 2017
I dont get either how can i tell the girl i talk to, for example " can i ask you a private question? " if you choose the first choice always the girl answers well but if u choose the "rude" question , like " i should probably reward you for your nice work" the girl dont want do it, is there any form to make the girl go foward with the second option?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Boy, any notice of an update? I can't do "The Main Quest" after summoning Cleopatra
You could at least have read the last two pages.

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
You could at least have read the last two pages.

Oh, well, that is unfortunate. Thanks for answering!

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Harem Island was released....its a bit strange but I liked it. I love his characters since they are all unique.

Sethrael

Apr 4, 2018
Is there any way to re-see the scenes? btw i just started and found you cant save multiple times so the question
And i missed a scene with mom because desire got higher tier so can i still see it if i continue the game?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Is there any way to re-see the scenes? btw i just started and found you cant save multiple times so the question
And i missed a scene with mom because desire got higher tier so can i still see it if i continue the game?
Unfortunately the game doesn't have a gallery feature. There is currently no way to repeat one-time events.

Reactions: luisar018
2.90 star(s) 22 Votes