2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
How do you get River? You see her name when you go to buy a potion.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
I didn't find any entry of her in Assembly-CSharp.dll (but then again i'm not a expert fiddling with that dnSpy) and there's very few images of her in the game files.

Here's the image rip:

Reactions: Mikedazz1

BadBananaGames

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2016
It seems that .B version has more bugs than .A one.
At least I've encountered the old "not the correct NPC" bug. When I have a quest from sister's friend about telephone number, I ask sis about it and a part of professor quest shows up.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
It seems that .B version has more bugs than .A one.
At least I've encountered the old "not the correct NPC" bug. When I have a quest from sister's friend about telephone number, I ask sis about it and a part of professor quest shows up.
Havent encountered that specific bug, but I am unable to finish the first quest for the dildo for Lexi, which I was able to complete previously. I'll try another new game and see if it happens twice.
link is empty
Works for me.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Crazy. no working link added if i load with mega downloader. and if i hit directly the link in op i only go to my onw account

Villian

Aug 9, 2016
Crazy. no working link added if i load with mega downloader. and if i hit directly the link in op i only go to my onw account
Yes , same here , just type in the address bar:
mega.nz and paste this after it
/#!os0nHIbK!JqP0xJPa3ozgfkAolC2YOxFSmsnoh7Qh5NDv1g0hz-Y
and press enter.
Seriously guys its only a few posts above. All credits goes to Krull

Reactions: Krull

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I am unable to finish the first quest for the dildo for Lexi, which I was able to complete previously. I'll try another new game and see if it happens twice.
Works for me.
I started a new game with this one, and I can never finish the Dildo quest. I get the Mom part, but Lexa never gives her discussion option, and I am already at 120+ affection/attraction/whatever with her.

All the others I finished, still not too bad a game but needs more and some of the text is inconsistent with scenes done and the default talk which often has the ladies as bashful or speaking as if the previous encounter never happened.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Only scene I can't unlock is Lexa fucking scene. She never sends me that pic after i pay her.

I fucked the mom in her room
Celine I only fucked her once I'm not sure if it was my room or hers. Either way she was drunk and it was a creampie
The sister easiest one to unlock even though its anal

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
So is there any content in this game or should i just wait and see, i dont wana bother with another game with no sex and 15 minutes of stuff

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes