Mod Unity Completed Harem Villa: Cheat Mod [Kasey]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
30129_HV_0.5_beta_5a_Cheatz-Kasey. Here is that stop.
Harem Villa Stop.jpg
The computer is charging, but nothing happens ...
With the original file, the game works ...

Last edited:

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
The four files are for the different game versions, you have to use the file version to match you current game version. :)

lolred

Mar 20, 2017
How do I use this with 0.5.1? I can't find anything called a "secret shop", I'm not sure which night table I'm supposed to be clicking.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
no secret shop for me :(

EDIT: never mind gotta do it as normal and put the A, B, C and D in the codes part

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
I don't understand : the cheat don't run. I try the code "I've got a Patreon Code" and the secret appliaction says "nothing happened".

Reactions: HappyAsMe

HappyAsMe

Aug 2, 2017
I don't understand : the cheat don't run. I try the code "I've got a Patreon Code" and the secret appliaction says "nothing happened".
Edit: You go to talk to the devil in the shop. Once you talk to her, she gives you the option to write patreon codes

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
I found : go to Dibela shop in the room and use the phone.
Same here. I go to the shop, click on "I've got a Patreon code". Enter the code(s) from the cheat and get "This code doesn't exist. Playing V.06 Beta with corresponding cheat.

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Same here. I go to the shop, click on "I've got a Patreon code". Enter the code(s) from the cheat and get "This code doesn't exist. Playing V.06 Beta with corresponding cheat.
Same here. Both Patreon codes and Secret codes aren't working. I am now short in money, lol!

Reactions: Bakkis15

warriorking

Jan 11, 2018
View attachment 13181

To install the Mod, go to the Harem Villa Root Folder, then choose \Harem Villa x.x.x_Data\Managed
Rename your Assembly-CSharp.dll to Assembly-CSharp.bak (That way if the Mod breaks your game you can just rename it back and continue)

Extract my Mod to the \Harem Villa x.x.x_Data\Managed folder and start a new game.
Easiest way to extract just open the rar file and drag the file into the \Harem Villa x.x.x_Data\Managed folder where you just renamed the original file.

To use cheats click on the night table in your bedroom and choose "secret shop"
Then, "I've got a Patreon Code."

Secret Shop Codes:
Get 250$: "a"
Get 20$ more per day: "b"
Get 400$: "c"
Increase your income by 50%: "d"
Earn 140$ a day: "e"
Earn 200$ a day: "f"

Codes have unlimited usage.

Special Codes:
(Enter in the secret application on your phone.)
Isabelle Unique 5 (trip) "g"
Dibela Rewards "h" (On testing this code crashed the game after event finished. 5.1)

To add stats choose:

"Put a spell on an individual"
Then choose the person, it still costs $70 but will add 25 relationship pts instead of 10.

"Put a global spell on all individuals in the house"
It still cost $99 but adds 25 relationship pts to all individuals currently living in the Villa instead of 15.

Spells are repeatable as long as you have the cash.

I will add a new mod as each update is released.
Thank you so much for this mod but g & h code is not working but again with your mod the so much easier thank you so much to making this Mod

there

Nov 23, 2016
Pretty much the same complain as everyone else. The secret code does not seem to work as it does nothing.

warriorking

Jan 11, 2018
Pretty much the same complain as everyone else. The secret code does not seem to work as it does nothing.
It's work perfectly but on on Mobile Phone you should enter code in with D shop under your bed it's Patreon code (a&b&c&d) and it will work only one time so use be careful

U

User_10739

It's work perfectly but on on Mobile Phone you should enter code in with D shop under your bed it's Patreon code (a&b&c&d) and it will work only one time so use be careful
It now works unlimited. (sorry about that)

For those that can't get it to work check to make sure you are using the right version for your game and are entering the codes in the right place. a-f are entered in Dibela's shop. g-h are entered in the phone.
After some testing g & h don't appear to work atm. I don't know if those events are bugged or if there is a prerequisite as I have not touched "the code" I just renamed the "trigger" and they worked in previous versions.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote