Mod Unity Completed Harem Villa: Cheat Mod [Kasey]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
U

User_10739

hv.png

To install the Mod, go to the Harem Villa Root Folder, then choose \Harem Villa x.x.x_Data\Managed
Rename your Assembly-CSharp.dll to Assembly-CSharp.bak (That way if the Mod breaks your game you can just rename it back and continue)

Extract my Mod to the \Harem Villa x.x.x_Data\Managed folder and start a new game.
Easiest way to extract just open the rar file and drag the file into the \Harem Villa x.x.x_Data\Managed folder where you just renamed the original file.

To use cheats click on the night table in your bedroom and choose "secret shop"
OR In newer versions of the game, "Dibela's Shop" at the foot of MC's bed.
Then, "I've got a Patreon Code."

Secret Shop Codes:
Get 250$: "a"
Get 20$ more per day: "b"
Get 400$: "c"
Increase your income by 50%: "d"
Earn 140$ a day: "e"
Earn 200$ a day: "f"

Codes have unlimited usage.

Special Codes:
(Enter in the secret application on your phone.)
Isabelle Unique 5 (trip) "g"
Dibela Rewards "h"
(On testing these 2 codes in HaremVilla 1.0 Beta Test 1 they do not seems to work nor did the default codes. Possible cause stats to low or events required first)

To add stats choose:

"Put a spell on an individual"
Then choose the person, it still costs $70 but will add 25 relationship pts instead of 10.

"Put a global spell on all individuals in the house"
It still cost $99 but adds 25 relationship pts to all individuals currently living in the Villa instead of 15.

Spells are repeatable as long as you have the cash.

I will add a new mod as each update is released.

Game Link:

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
So the following are working

Code a - is the 250
code c - is the 400 dollars

B and D are the others but no idea if it actually works or not

sung-yoll park

May 6, 2017
View attachment 13181

To install the Mod, go to the Harem Villa Root Folder, then choose \Harem Villa x.x.x_Data\Managed
Rename your Assembly-CSharp.dll to Assembly-CSharp.bak (That way if the Mod breaks your game you can just rename it back and continue)

Extract my Mod to the \Harem Villa x.x.x_Data\Managed folder and start a new game.
Easiest way to extract just open the rar file and drag the file into the \Harem Villa x.x.x_Data\Managed folder where you just renamed the original file.

To use cheats click on the night table in your bedroom and choose "secret shop"
Then, "I've got a Patreon Code."

Get 250$: "a"
Get 20$ more per day: "b"
Get 400$: "c"
Increase your income by 50%: "d"
Earn 140$ a day: "e"

Codes have unlimited usage.

To add stats choose:

"Put a spell on an individual"
Then choose the person, it still costs $40 but will add 25 relationship pts instead of 10.

"Put a global spell on all individuals in the house"
It still cost $99 but adds 25 relationship pts to all individuals currently living in the Villa instead of 15.

Spells are repeatable as long as you have the cash.

I will add a new mod as each update is released.
Thanks!

ChaosDelta1

Sep 15, 2017
i dont know if it just me or not but after i put it in folder and started game it loaded slow first then if i try to use the code it would work but when i leave the shop the shop options on the side wont leave and cant do anything after that and so i trying to start a new game and it would get stuck right after you meet the demon and before you go to sleep so i am not really sure whats up anyways you can fix it or is it something on my side

Reactions: Georgeantony
U

User_10739

i dont know if it just me or not but after i put it in folder and started game it loaded slow first then if i try to use the code it would work but when i leave the shop the shop options on the side wont leave and cant do anything after that and so i trying to start a new game and it would get stuck right after you meet the demon and before you go to sleep so i am not really sure whats up anyways you can fix it or is it something on my side
Try restoring the original CSharp.dll and see if you have the same problem. It worked fine for me and others and there is no new version of the game.

ChaosDelta1

Sep 15, 2017
when i put the original one back it works but i am trying to give my self a bit more money but it just keeps doing the same

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote