3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Harem title.png

Overview
Harem is a story-drive adult RPG using RPG Maker Ace and 3dcg for the illustrated scenes. You are a traveler from a distant, unknown land on a desperate quest to save your homeland. A cabal of mages cast a curse on your people, making the women of your land barren and promising to end your country in a single generation. Shipwrecked in a strange land you know nothing about, an angel saves you and bestows you with magical powers. As you explore this new land, you will become ensnared in the politics and plots of its inhabitants as you seek to build a harem of beautiful women to bring back to your people to give birth to the next generation. But there is far more going on than what you see at first and you will discover that nothing is as it seems.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-03
Release Date: 2019-11-27
Developer: - - -
Censorship: No
Version: c8m7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Unreleased Scene
Win:
- -

QGKWl80iXz_AM8YWuNw2rqXqjfa-N090a5M7bECRmyV7UUEfy3Wm_p-y-Ws43leo.jpg QMUT0ifKEqD5CQoftxzbJWiXWBzAVt0tDfUA52-shmL7pQg55_2iLU2EfE9niXsl.jpg wnDpY9IAAM14vvEwx1PiCi-5tHh6xHON_y9a1tEPwrUlBz1r_Co1Zv8JhK28nFFq.png 1508-4.png 12264.jpg 12266.jpg 12268.jpg blog 3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I've played this and at least the version I had ends when you try to get one of the girls the power (blocked by a magic fire wall in a mine) to go to the 5th/6th town in the game (1 town is only available temporarily after which you get banned). I made it even shorter by using cheats. It does have potential but it's development has taken a long time.

• Love
Reactions: RADLYIN and Tiasung

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Yes after a long disappearance he returned and has remade the thing using the Patreon system, In my personal opinion i hate and loath Patreon all it appears to me is a cash grab IMO.

SloppyJohnson

Aug 12, 2016

c5m0.2 here. fixed a bug towards the end of the content that brought you back to the title screen and broke your save.

Reactions: Muff Diver

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016

c5m0.2 here. fixed a bug towards the end of the content that brought you back to the title screen and broke your save.
Legend thanks mate Update Op now

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, one of the top RPG Player game as to both adult + story, albeit it is not (very ?) possible to go neutral (either bad or pure good, otherwise there are quite some part who go wrong).

Quite looking forward for the story/game to go on :)

(The v2 is quite good that said).

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
This is the new public version, VX ACE RTP required: Google Drive (Ver. 2 C5 M2)
C5M3 just came out for Patrons, might take some time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fundrich

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to inter chapter versions, it would be quite better to wait for the chapter release than grabbing each and every release, given the amount of content in those.

Of course, it is for anyone to see, but as to an rpg, it is better to have some content to go with..
Mind + immersion or something like that.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes