RPGM Abandoned Harem Lotion [v0.4b] [TheLuco]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title-for-interwebz.png

Overview:

the protagonist gets a weird "job" at a local adult toy company, the boss of this company wants him to gather info of the usage of this new product they're testing, a lotion that makes pheromones go crazy and attract females... Will he succeed or is there something else lurking in the shadows?​

Updated: 12.04.2018
Developer/Publisher: TheLuco
Censorship: no
Version: 0.4b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - -

There's a folder called "Help" in the game's folder, there's a simple walkthrough and a changelog.
If you see a bug or something mispelled please tell me and i'll fix it.
Have fun & thanks!

2018-01-23 13_52_43-Harem Lotion.png 2018-01-23 13_54_10-Harem Lotion.png 2018-01-23 13_58_00-Harem Lotion.png

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
I found some bugs:
  • Intro < Idk if gonna come in later update? or the game just skip it itself but it doesnt show up.
  • Spanish Interface < Change it to English
  • The time dont advance when you are outside, its always 08:00.
  • The time only advance inside buildings but when you go outside, the time reset to 08:00.
  • Bug School Building doors, u got stuck and cant move at all.

1. I have seen the CG/art and im gonna be totally honest not a big fan but it quite enjoyable just an observation with the twins are they underage? because it will cause you some trouble on patreon even here.
  2. The story its interesting, I hope it will some twist on coming updates like a rival / Another tester with the same lotion [Maybe idk]

I hope this can help you and thanks for sharing your game here pal.

TheLuco

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
The intro should be there, it starts almost the same as the game
i'll change it to english
the time is intentional, in which building does it change? you can advance it through the computer or in scenes

1. the art will get better next year, i'll be starting a carreer in animation i hope it will be good, for the twins i wanted it to be ambiguous, also there's the disclaimer at the beginning.

for the tags i mixed up when i was writing the thread the tags are in the genre spoiler:
Male Protagonist, 2D, MILF, Loli, Cunnilingus, Handjob

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
The intro should be there, it starts almost the same as the game
i'll change it to english
the time is intentional, in which building does it change? you can advance it through the computer or in scenes

1. the art will get better next year, i'll be starting a carreer in animation i hope it will be good, for the twins i wanted it to be ambiguous, also there's the disclaimer at the beginning.

for the tags i mixed up when i was writing the thread the tags are in the genre spoiler:
Male Protagonist, 2D, MILF, Loli, Cunnilingus, Handjob
Fixed and Updated op.
Moved Thread, but again not enough permission to fix the prefix. Informed the staff about it.
The Prefix VR is wrong it needs RPGM.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Maybe some staffer will see through about this, but if this game has "loli" inside, by default shouldn't be at all shared here - personally speaking, for those two twins in particular. They can be +18, but from the appearance doesn't look like it at all. :test:

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Maybe some staffer will see through about this, but if this game has "loli" inside, by default shouldn't be at all shared here - personally speaking, for those two twins in particular. They can be +18, but from the appearance doesn't look like it at all. :test:
@Pepé Le Pew

random887766

Mar 19, 2017
There are plenty of games with loli content on here even some uploaded by mods. Of course that doesn't really mean anything. As far as I can tell it is pretty random what gets a pass and what doesn't.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
There are plenty of games with loli content on here even some uploaded my mods. Of course that doesn't really mean anything. As far as I can tell it is pretty random what gets a pass and what doesn't.
For that, you should ask to the uploaders/staff that uploaded the games why are still here. Personally speaking, I'll gladly remove those threads right away if it was for me, but since I don't want to cause any problem/argue with the others, I just stay silent without doing nothing and think only for myself.

Even another game that was uploaded yesterday, a VN about a shota, it's still here despite that important fact. I though that maybe someone noticed it but apparently: or they didn't notice it, or they don't really care. And again, I don't dare to do anything because I don't want to create unnecessary problem here. It's up to the staff/mod doing something.

Reactions: waffel

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Looks promising, and I do not mind the art for the character sprites. I did run into a bug where if you enter the apartment belonging to Asako's sister, you are unable to get out of the apartment or load a save while in that apartment.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
:WutFace:i'm trapped in the apartment of asako's sister.:WutFace:
After first Sex-scene i could enter the apartment at night, but can't went outside. :OhMyGoodness: