Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
honestly i think violet should just be a real character since Jin shares a room with her, however it might have a little trouble dealing with NTR
Violet will never be a main character, or official at all.

I know nothing about her, her story wouldn't be good (Not to mention the patron would likely not want me to butcher his vision of her). It wouldn't have a good ending or middle, and she isn't my character. I made her myself, but the process was dictated by a patron. Other than all of that, succubi don't exist in HH, there are no supernatural things going on, just a bit of exaggerated science.

The idea of a patron's own character is a fun one, and I think it's very enjoyable, may even do it again at some point, but they'll never be main characters due to me not making them. It's almost like some Sonic OC character being added to Breaking Bad in my eyes.

Violet will also most likely never have any additions either, the patron has stopped his pledge.

Advocate315

Oct 17, 2018
The change-log shows that there is a shower scene for Emma in this update, but I cannot find it for the life of me.

I have seen the Felicity one a few times. I passed a couple of weeks checking the shower every day. Is it a bit of luck or am I missing something?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
The change-log shows that there is a shower scene for Emma in this update, but I cannot find it for the life of me.

I have seen the Felicity one a few times. I passed a couple of weeks checking the shower every day. Is it a bit of luck or am I missing something?
Those shower scenes are their sex scenes.

Reactions: TheDevian

Advocate315

Oct 17, 2018
Yes, I get that the scenes in the shower are the shower scenes, but isn't there supposed to be one for Emma? I have seen all the rest, but I haven't seen Emma in the shower at all.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yes, I get that the scenes in the shower are the shower scenes, but isn't there supposed to be one for Emma? I have seen all the rest, but I haven't seen Emma in the shower at all.
The shower is overcrowded, with eight girls trying to fit into seven days. If I was @Runey, I would replace the current schedule system with a list like the dungeon has. This would prevent the RNG determining who you see, allow side girls to have shower scenes, and allow players to see scenes they like more often. I really can't think of a downside.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Yes, Emma has a sex scene in the shower. Like all the other girls, once you reach a certain friendship they ask to fuck.

Reactions: TheDevian

Hiddink11

Nov 7, 2018
so, how much content till now?? i play corruption, the tyrant, harem island, my new life that is a harem too, and they are pretty well on content

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
okay, i'm at my wits end.

I've searched this thread a few times over, and have not found out how to trigger ellen's events.
i'm at 1/3 and i'v checked my pc, checked the laundry room and have gotten nothing. no event....nothing.

can anyone give me a step by step list on how to trigger her events?

JaxonShade

Jun 30, 2018
No, they don't play any of our games.

What most likely happened what that giochipremium.com (the people who stole my game, sold it for profit, and claimed to have made it) falsely reported to Patreon that I was depicting minors sexually. Patreon looked at my patreon page and saw a picture of Ashley in her school uniform at college doing work. Without any context, I could see how they could make that mistake.
Does this guy just like...get his rocks off by jacking other games or something? Goddamn.

magus448

May 22, 2018

I've searched this thread a few times over, and have not found out how to trigger ellen's events.
i'm at 1/3 and i'v checked my pc, checked the laundry room and have gotten nothing. no event....nothing.

Did she lose the drinking game at the bar? Also her doing laundry may be only during a specific day of he week and/or after other events.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

At 1/3 events for Ellen, there should be a new option on the PC at the top.

Reactions: aolli and TheDevian

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
Did she lose the drinking game at the bar? Also her doing laundry may be only during a specific day of he week and/or after other events.
yes, i had her lose.
At 1/3 events for Ellen, there should be a new option on the PC at the top.
DX i have nothing but the same options.

her bar event(if that's one of them, if not then the first scene with her.) is the only event i recall doing since update v0.6

I apologize, but it's been driving me nuts

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes