Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I completed every girls story so far but for Ellen theres nothing in upgrades and no option to buy Jin
Edit: I also cant find a way to play through Juilet's story
The bar is meant to be bought relatively early, maybe around mid game currently.
After hitting "Upgrade" It brings you to this screen:

You don't buy Jin from Ellen, you buy Jin where you buy most items, on your computer.

Juliet doesn't have any events, check the patch notes.

Reactions: TheDevian and Riou

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
The bar is meant to be bought relatively early, maybe around mid game currently.
After hitting "Upgrade" It brings you to this screen:

You don't buy Jin from Ellen, you buy Jin where you buy most items, on your computer.

Juliet doesn't have any events, check the patch notes.
I figured out why, its because i downloaded the compressed version

Reactions: Runey
Sep 4, 2017
I know that this will never happen. Humans would never allow it. This would threaten their power and their dream of fulfilling their desire to destroy everything in the universe.
But it's fun to fantasize about it. Why? Because why the fuck not! I can fantasize about what I want!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
Ah i see.

Hope this gets resolved soon, not only was this just a report out of spite but it also isn't even true. Have you ever contacted Patreon before this or know any other creator that did? I think at least a couple of the popular h-hames from here have gone through something similar, maybe they can give you some pointers to help resolve this situation.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Ah i see.

Hope this gets resolved soon, not only was this just a report out of spite but it also isn't even true. Have you ever contacted Patreon before this or know any other creator that did? I think at least a couple of the popular h-hames from here have gone through something similar, maybe they can give you some pointers to help resolve this situation.
I wonder if they saw some of the flashbacks and just assumed those younger version models were being used sexually later. :rolleyes: smh

Big difference between little girl Ashley and adult Ashley.

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
Y'all tryna start some shit here.
Yeah, but true men of culture know Android is best girl and won't take the bait.

I wonder if they saw some of the flashbacks and just assumed those younger version models were being used sexually later. :rolleyes: smh

Yeah, i don't think there's a problem hacing child characters as long as it isn't sexual. There's plenty of teenage heroes non-h games, and there's also h-games like Corruption who have non-sexual underage characters. If they say that's a reason it's gonna be a bullshit claim.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

No, they don't play any of our games.

What most likely happened what that giochipremium.com (the people who stole my game, sold it for profit, and claimed to have made it) falsely reported to Patreon that I was depicting minors sexually. Patreon looked at my patreon page and saw a picture of Ashley in her school uniform at college doing work. Without any context, I could see how they could make that mistake.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
You guys are crazy. Everytime I'm looking into this thread there are twentyquadzillion new posts and 3 times as many pages xD

Yo, could you buy me a Jin? I mean that thing there on the computer :ROFLMAO:

The official release is delayed until this business with patreon is resolved.
Damn... this is madness!

Reactions: aolli

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
honestly i think violet should just be a real character since Jin shares a room with her, however it might have a little trouble dealing with NTR

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes