Cheat Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel v0.6 [Addon or Stand-alone Cheat Mod by D.S.-sama]

deth1910

Apr 10, 2018
D.S-sama please help whenever i run the game this appears
Could not load from archive D.S.Mod_v0.1.2c_Harem_Hotel-v0.5.3-pc/D.S.Mod_v0.1.2c_Harem_Hotel-v0.5.3-pc.rpyc.

File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache\New folder\Harem_Hotel-v0.4.3-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.4.3-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache\New folder\Harem_Hotel-v0.4.3-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.4.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache\New folder\Harem_Hotel-v0.4.3-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.4.3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache\New folder\Harem_Hotel-v0.4.3-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.4.3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 671, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019

Overview:
This is a cheat mod that doesn't need to change any original files of the game and it can be removed with ease and it's made to work alongside the mod made by @THADEADMAN but it can also work as a stand-alone mod. If the DEV doesn't change the variables this mod can work even for future releases of the game.

You'll have a button (my logo) in the up-left corner of the screen that you can press.

If you found this useful, consider giving a like as thanks and/or encouragement to do more on page.

And if you have any problems with the mod please tell me.

Enjoy!!!

Updated: 30.12.2018
Game/Creator: / -
Modder
: @D.S.-sama /
THADEADMAN's Mod:
Mod Version
: v0.1.2c
Game Version: 0.5.3
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:
What's "truestory"?

Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019
Hi there. Is there an new Version of the mod, because V0.7Beta 5 is out!? Or is the old one still running?

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Hi there. Is there an new Version of the mod, because V0.7Beta 5 is out!? Or is the old one still running?
I haven't tried it yet but it should work without a problem... If you encounter any issues please let me know.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Anyone try this on Harem Hotel v0.8 yet?
Just wondering if it will still work - or if it needs to be updated?

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
Anyone try this on Harem Hotel v0.8 yet?
Just wondering if it will still work - or if it needs to be updated?
Still works but some girls were updated with new stats so this also needs to be updated (e.g. Felicity's BJ points, Lin's foot fetish points, Autumn's cum dump/slut points, etc.).

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Still works but some girls were updated with new stats so this also needs to be updated (e.g. Felicity's BJ points, Lin's foot fetish points, Autumn's cum dump/slut points, etc.).
Yes I used it on version 8.1 also.
Hoping D.S.-sama is able to find time to update this amazing mod.

Thanks DeisEsMachine

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
OK, so I've done sniffing at the codes and found useful console commands while we wait for D.S.-sama to update the mod. These are the new stats for some of the girls ONLY (as of v0.8.1). Not sure if these will work but I've tested some and it did work. I'm not sure if others requires more points with friendship / affection or unpacking renpy files. Good luck!

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
DeisEsMachine - Those are the Max values we can cheat as of v0.8.1?
(I think that is what the chart means?)
Also do you know the Max Friendship points that we can safely go up to - as of v0.8.1?
Thanks