Cheat Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel v0.6 [Addon or Stand-alone Cheat Mod by D.S.-sama]

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Anyone have a clue what the difference are between this and Maim Lain's mod?

Or if you can run them both?
Hello, I haven't tested the mod made by Maim Lain with my mod , but after reading the description I can tell you that my mod allows you to cheat in the game and his is a only a mod for the game that changes some game files and doesn't allow you to change anything(variable speaking), also my mod let's you activate/deactivate incest mod whenever you like... You can try both mods and tell me if there are any errors, the mod that he did is for v0.4 and I just got a copy of it... It all depends to you and what you want to do...

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Anyone have a clue what the difference are between this and Maim Lain's mod?

Or if you can run them both?
I am safely using both on version 0.4.2 without issues.

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
Can anyone reupload it? I downloaded it but winrar wont unpack saying that there are errors and repair did not work

Drake Steele

Oct 22, 2018
Hmm Kali's door is sending me to the front door now, it was fine til after our second meeting... >.<

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018

Overview:
This is a cheat mod that doesn't need to change any original files of the game and it can be removed with ease and it's made to work alongside the mod made by @THADEADMAN but it can also work as a stand-alone mod. If the DEV doesn't change the variables this mod can work even for future releases of the game.

You'll have a button (my logo) in the up-left corner of the screen that you can press.

If you found this useful, consider giving a like as thanks and/or encouragement to do more on page.

And if you have any problems with the mod please tell me.

Enjoy!!!
I did happen upon one, it may have already been reported, not sure, haven't gotten to read every post in this just yet... But early game, was messing around and bumping "change the girls stats" and had only the 2 starters in the house, Lin and Maria, so i bumped the friendship and affection up a few points "investigating" a little bit with what the mod does, and when i went to click on Maria's door it kept popping me to the front door, nothing game breaking, just loaded the previous save and disnt mess with their sats, it has so far been ok by if i wanted to see what a scene was about to bump that particular stat up that the scene required and then kick it back to what it was suppose to be...

hoeffi

Aug 9, 2017
I did happen upon one, it may have already been reported, not sure, haven't gotten to read every post in this just yet... But early game, was messing around and bumping "change the girls stats" and had only the 2 starters in the house, Lin and Maria, so i bumped the friendship and affection up a few points "investigating" a little bit with what the mod does, and when i went to click on Maria's door it kept popping me to the front door, nothing game breaking, just loaded the previous save and disnt mess with their sats, it has so far been ok by if i wanted to see what a scene was about to bump that particular stat up that the scene required and then kick it back to what it was suppose to be...
You have to Slowly increase her lvl... Spend 1 Point in Maria Friendship than Visit her and than do it aigan. I had the same issue. But that worked for me.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
can this get an update to the lates version plz @THADEADMAN
If @THADEADMAN wants to update my mod then that's ok by me but this is my mod, I have some family problems, but when I'll have the time I'll update all my mods, the matter of fact I think that I'll update this mod before Christmas.