UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
The potential issue I see with the suggestion of the PC directly reacting to girls statements in the lobby is that those actions need to actually be available.
And when Lin asks "do you want to have buttsex?", there's no option to do so in the lobby. At least, that I know of.
As for Violet, I totally chose not to use the code. She's not canon, so I'm ok with her absence.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
But: Violet's restaurant scene: 2 creampies for the price of 1... ...what's to hate about that? oO
I‘m actually a big fan of creampies. I only choose „Cum Outside“ to get the Cum Slut trait.

Like I said, I simply don‘t like her as a character. I can‘t see her having anything she wants to achieve. I would describe her as hollow. Again she is this overpowered being that can simply take everything she wants and noone can really resist. It‘s just boring.

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
Like I said, I simply don‘t like her as a character. I can‘t see her having anything she wants to achieve. I would describe her as hollow. Again she is this overpowered being that can simply take everything she wants and noone can really resist. It‘s just boring.
That's why I only played her stuff once aswell. Hot scenes but I'm just not invested.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
View attachment 230803
Is this just like common knowledge, and I'm an idiot, or were the rest of you also going "wait, who the fuck is Violet?"
I pulled all the directly from the code and then organized them with pretty colors. Two of the codes are listed on the OP.

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
I would have to put pretty much every signature in this thread in. I don't want to spam it, but putting only one in would misrepresent my opinion... A severe case of too many good girls.
I do enjoy each girl in their own ways. But Lin is definitely my favorite, with Android as a fairly close second. But those two are way ahead of the rest for me. They're just so damn cute and kind, and feel like the girls I want to cuddle with the most. And Lin's pose in my sig is my favorite cutest pose with her, so I couldn't resist. First time I saw her falling asleep next to me my heart melted.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Turn them into a gif, then you can have all of them! ;)
Well, that is something I haven't thought of. That's actually the perfect solution.
I do enjoy each girl in their own ways. But Lin is definitely my favorite, with Android as a fairly close second. But those two are way ahead of the rest for me. They're just so damn cute and kind, and feel like the girls I want to cuddle with the most. And Lin's pose in my sig is my favorite cutest pose with her, so I couldn't resist. First time I saw her falling asleep next to me my heart melted.
Now I could go again on a wall of text on why I like each girl, but to keep it brief:
Lins facial expression is so heartwarming, it's almost unbearable and Androids face (without the mask) is so very cute with the markings and hair and so on.
Speaking of markings, I'm a bit sad that Sylvia lost her tattoos. I kind of liked the exotic look it gave her. Atleast Jin kept hers so far.

4.70 star(s) 443 Votes