rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Wow, yeah, if @Runey starts giving us a countdown timer for how many days we have left with best girl, I will straight up leave a 1 star and stop playing.
there was a discussion in Mid December in this thread about the possibility of a character dying at the end of their story that went on for quite a few pages. In the end Runey stated outright none of the main girls was gonna die.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
there was a discussion in Mid December in this thread about the possibility of a character dying at the end of their story that went on for quite a few pages. In the end Runey stated outright none of the main girls was gonna die.
But what if it's all Runey's machinations to lure us into a false sense of security and it layed undetected? Vigilance, my brethren, vigilance. We must protecc those smiles.

Idk man, she's just too corny and she won't let me take her from behind.
But she cares about your smile, see? That's how you know it's love and not only physical attraction.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
But what if it's all Runey's machinations to lure us into a false sense of security and it layed undetected? Vigilance, my brethren, vigilance. We must protecc those smiles..
mainly cause I remember the outcry that was the poll he posted asking what people thought about the idea. I`m pretty sure the discussion covered a dozen or so pages in the end.

And to save further questions on this

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Idk man, she's just too corny and she won't let me take her from behind. Not to mention, she's a gold digger through and through.
She really is in it only for the cash ...well and the power too now that I think about it! No femdom for me! :LOL:

Reactions: DrFog

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Twin tails are just dual ponytails. Pigtails, like @TheDevian said, are twin braided ponytails (doesn't need to be tight though, can be very loose). Not to be confused with the actual greatest women's hairstyle ever: the pigtail buns.

In the context of hairstyles, the usage of the term pigtail (or twintail or twin tail) shows considerable variation. The term may refer to a single , but is more frequently used in the plural to refer to twin braids on opposite sides of the head. For some people, the term "pigtails" applies whether or not the hair is braided, but there is not widespread agreement on this (in places where this usage is common, unbraided pairs are called and a single bunch, regardless of position on the head, is called a ).
Best hairstyle:

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018

Best hairstyle:
Congratulations, you managed to quote wikipedia and have a wrong opinion all in the same post! Jk jk, yeah I know some people say that pig tails don't need to be braided, but once upon a time I had this same discussion with my girlfriend and she got legitimately ruffled when I said I liked her pig tails and she was wearing twin tails. Never made that mistake again :ROFLMAO:. Besides, using pig tails to mean braided ponytails makes way more sense than using the two terms interchangeably.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Congratulations, you managed to quote wikipedia and have a wrong opinion all in the same post! Jk jk, yeah I know some people say that pig tails don't need to be braided, but once upon a time I had this same discussion with my girlfriend and she got legitimately ruffled when I said I liked her pig tails and she was wearing twin tails. Never made that mistake again :ROFLMAO:. Besides, using pig tails to mean braided ponytails makes way more sense than using the two terms interchangeably.
Hey, Wikipedia is a legitimate, safe source. As long as you don't use it for something controversial, where some jackass might deface it. Or someone with an agenda might lock out the opposition.

How about this:

See 7, 16, 19, 24.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I loved those, but how do i change the game icon?
Um, what?
Hey, Wikipedia is a legitimate, safe source. As long as you don't use it for something controversial, where some jackass might deface it. Or someone with an agenda might lock out the opposition.

How about this:

See 7, 16, 19, 24.
Like I said, I know some people use the term "pig tails" to mean anything dual ponytail related, but most of the different pig tail styles are braided and I think it just makes more sense to call unbraided pig tails "twin tails." 18 is fucking sick. 25 is extra af, but it's also sick.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I loved those, but how do i change the game icon?
The game icon itself, you would need to edit it in Ren'py, but for a short cut, you can right click on it, and hit properties, then change icon.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Does anyone know how to level up Ashley's thighjob stat? I'm at level 1 right now, but I can't find an option to do it again with her...

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes