Theubermeme

Apr 28, 2018
To increase friendship go to their rooms when they are there & click the talk options on their door. If it stalls for a few days straight then chances are you need another character levelled up first
Thanks, but it wasn't that everyone else is maxed out, turns out I needed to buy her upgrades. I appreicate the help regardless.

Reactions: TheDevian

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Twin tails are just dual ponytails. Pigtails, like @TheDevian said, are twin braided ponytails (doesn't need to be tight though, can be very loose). Not to be confused with the actual greatest women's hairstyle ever: the pigtail buns.

On a side note - is anyone having problems posting photos right now? I keep getting server errors for some reason...

Half-elves look exactly like humans except they have pointy ears.
You are so wrong.

And yes I'm also having issues.
Please, braid bun is better, you know it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The general idea of a half elf girl staying at the hotel is great, in my opinion. But I am unsure about how you could identify someone as a half elf? By the ears you could just say it‘s an elf. But all in all I believe a half elf could deliver good story material as in hiding her from the authorities for example.
Yeah, according to Lin they would be essentially human but with pointy ears.
Yeah, I have wanted one since Lin mentioned them. :sneaky:

Best Hair.

Just reached the end of Android's storyline...
Yeah, Maharomatic all over again.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Blasphemy!

That reference was completely lost on me. Is that like an anime or something?
Yeah, an anime, about an android who used to be a soldier and falls for a young man, and does everything she can to support him, but every episode ends with a countdown timer, telling you have many days she has left. About the only difference is that Maharo was far more against 'dirty things', her catchphrase was something like 'dirty thoughts are bad'.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Yeah, an anime, about an android who used to be a soldier and falls for a young man, and does everything she can to support him, but every episode ends with a countdown timer, telling you have many days she has left. About the only difference is that Maharo was far more against 'dirty things', her catchphrase was something like 'dirty thoughts are bad'.
Wow, yeah, if @Runey starts giving us a countdown timer for how many days we have left with best girl, I will straight up leave a 1 star and stop playing.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wow, yeah, if @Runey starts giving us a countdown timer for how many days we have left with best girl, I will straight up leave a 1 star and stop playing.
Yeah, even if we 'solve' it, it's heartbreaking. I still get choked up thinking about that show and I wasn't even that fond of the tsundere droid. :cry:

Reactions: aolli

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Acting like Felicity is best girl, that's hilarious. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Good one @aolli . I needed a laugh.
She does have one of the best hair colors... :sneaky: I will grant her that.
She is improving, but I will like her better when she realizes that she is not my princess, but my pet. Though, now that I think about it, that is just like a pet cat, so I guess it works. :p

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes