Aug 3, 2017
About toys:
- dildos/cone dildos
- anal plugs/same with tail
- vibro eggs
- anal chains
- sybian -> every girls loveley darling :evilsmile:
- electrodes -> maybe good for the android? O.ó
- i've seen a tentacle like dildo in real life (Anna Molli -> one of the hottest girls ever on this world) the both things are really hot XD
- maybe some fuck machines?
Thanks for the list!

Why not add the option to transform the Android into a Futa or a girl into a man.
I know, not everyone may like this, but hey - you can choose the breast size. Why not add some fun to that girl.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
But Lin will get a new outfit, too, right? I don´t know why, but for some reasons, I love cute catgirls in maid uniforms. And an catgirl/elf hybrid maid? That sounds interesting. Or this. This sounds interesting, too:
There will probably be pet play training scenes for all the girls. So you can expect cat ears/tails on all the girls.

MK44

Jun 16, 2017
Okay i have this crazy idea hear me out please,

What if, like, what if you remove all Girls and focus solely on Ashley

(... And her feet) (but especially on Ashley)

And whereever you encounter her she wears different Outfits and behaves slighty different but still batshit insane , err I mean deeply in love with you deredere you know, like in the kitchen maid Ashley cooking with a knife , in the Lobby receptionist Ashley keeping the bumbs out with a knife, in the beach fisherwoman Ashley preparing fish with with a knife or on the road Schoolgirl who is to late with toast in her mouth Ashley....with a knife

And you call this game not Harem Hotel anymore but Ashley Hotel ,i mean you need more Ashley like 2 times as many or 3 times as many like your be standing in an ocean of Ashley and on top of that it's raining Ashley YES that would be enough Ashley... Or probably not

Anyway the Rest of the update ist pretty dang good, could use more Ashley though

Calistilaigh

Jul 5, 2018

And whereever you encounter her she wears different Outfits and behaves slighty different but still batshit insane , err I mean deeply in love with you deredere you know, like in the kitchen maid Ashley cooking with a knife , in the Lobby receptionist Ashley keeping the bumbs out with a knife, in the beach fisherwoman Ashley preparing fish with with a knife or on the road Schoolgirl who is to late with toast in her mouth Ashley....with a knife

And you call this game not Harem Hotel anymore but Ashley Hotel ,i mean you need more Ashley like 2 times as many or 3 times as many like your be standing in an ocean of Ashley and on top of that it's raining Ashley YES that would be enough Ashley... Or probably not

Anyway the Rest of the update ist pretty dang good, could use more Ashley though
Found Ashley's forum account guys.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

I like the way you think d;)b

Reactions: TomberryDude
Sep 4, 2017
Found Ashley's forum account guys.
Ashley has Deadpool's 4th wall breaking powers! We are doomed!

Ashley, stop messing with the 4th wall! That stuff is dangerous! If you're not careful, you could destroy the reality as we know it!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017

Or better yet, have all the characters, have the yander or whatever personality, and all in love with the MC.
It would make some interesting scenes, plus let them all have knives...Lol!!……………...Peace!!

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I like the way you think d;)b
Truth be told, it would be hilarious to have one of those passwords make every character just be Ashley in different outfits and she would pretend (badly) that's it's not just her in the other girls clothes. Either that or the VR doodle maybe for a smaller scale thing. Might be too much work to implement though.

Ok so i'm a bit late but i just got done with version 0.2. Still very impressed. Like the android girl. Not a huge fan of like the first 3 sex scenes she gets not involving me at all but maybe that's just petty jealousy. I do like that there are scens with multiple girls and that they interact more in general. Plus, I do like Maria even more in this version.

As for futa content, I'm not the biggest fan of that when men are involved but I don't really mind it. It's variety and variety's good. Speaking of, I sort of don't want other guys to get involved either at this point. In other games it's cool, great even, but I'm kinda getting attached to these girls now. Kinda want them all to myself lol.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Truth be told, it would be hilarious to have one of those passwords make every character just be Ashley in different outfits and she would pretend (badly) that's it's not just her in the other girls clothes. Either that or the VR doodle maybe for a smaller scale thing. Might be too much work to implement though.

Ok so i'm a bit late but i just got done with version 0.2. Still very impressed. Like the android girl. Not a huge fan of like the first 3 sex scenes she gets not involving me at all but maybe that's just petty jealousy. I do like that there are scens with multiple girls and that they interact more in general. Plus, I do like Maria even more in this version.

As for futa content, I'm not the biggest fan of that when men are involved but I don't really mind it. It's variety and variety's good. Speaking of, I sort of don't want other guys to get involved either at this point. In other games it's cool, great even, but I'm kinda getting attached to these girls now. Kinda want them all to myself lol.
I've gotten a few complaints about Maria messing with the Android, but that's something Maria would do, she's bisexual and loves big boobs. It just makes sense.

There won't be any futa or other males getting anywhere close to your girls.

Calistilaigh

Jul 5, 2018
I've gotten a few complaints about Maria messing with the Android, but that's something Maria would do, she's bisexual and loves big boobs. It just makes sense.
From my perspective it feels like the issue isn't so much that Maria does it, but when. As it is you're barely starting out Android's story, she hasn't even really had a chance to bond with you, and some other girl is already getting it on with her. I feel like people would be a bit more receptive if it happened a little bit later on. At least that's what it seems like to me.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017

There won't be any futa or other males getting anywhere close to your girls.
Don't get me wrong, I don't mind what Maria does, I only mind that we don't get to get closer to the Android before it happens.

arkath

Aug 26, 2016
This is a pretty good game. The start's a little slow when there's not much to do, but it eventually gets a little better.
The Android is by far the character I like the most, followed by Maria and Lin.

In terms of writing I feel like the MC could have a bit more dialogue, in some scenes it just feels like he's watching very, very passively. Like when Ashley slapped the Android when confronted about the use of her commands, I was stunned that MC said nothing about it at all and the Android got +1 friendship point. What was that about? Why hurt best girl like that, I'd probably boot Ashley out of the house if I could :mad:

Looking forward to the next update, more Android love. Good job Runey :D

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind what Maria does, I only mind that we don't get to get closer to the Android before it happens.
I kind of agree with this, but well, it's been done.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
How about that? Maria is training the android for getting closer to you? Plot twist hah! XD
That's not the point. the point is that our relationship with the Android feels weakend because of Maria stepping in to do stuff with her and get to "know her" (in all the meanings of if) before we do.

It's not a huge deal. I mean, it's a little annoying in a game like this. And to be perfectly honnest, If it happened with my favorite character I'd be even more sad about it. And it seems to me that the Android is the favorite character of a lot of people so I understand their frustration.

I'm not in any way demanding it's changed or anything like that. I'm just giving my opinion.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
That's not the point. the point is that our relationship with the Android feels weakend because of Maria stepping in to do stuff with her and get to "know her" (in all the meanings of if) before we do.

It's not a huge deal. I mean, it's a little annoying in a game like this. And to be perfectly honnest, If it happened with my favorite character I'd be even more sad about it. And it seems to me that the Android is the favorite character of a lot of people so I understand their frustration.

I'm not in any way demanding it's changed or anything like that. I'm just giving my opinion.
Actually, the poll on Runey's Patreon for who your favorite girl currently shows that out of 216 votes: Kali has 35%, Ashley has 23%, the Android has 15%, Lin has 14%, and Maria has 13%.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Well I was going to wait until 0.3 was out but then I read "80% more content in this update!" *goes to download 0.2...*

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 442 Votes