KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
All traits are unlockable, but it seems I've left a few holes in her BDSM room scene. Right now the "You've have enough fun for today" option is the only option that counts towards the submissive trait.

There aren't too many cases of traits affecting behavior in the game yet.
@Runey
I'm having trouble unlocking the 'Submissive' Trait for Lin. I have 71 Lust and most of that is from the "You've had enough fun today" option in the dungeon. (Some for tying her up for sex) Do I need more? Is it a bug and not unlocking?

Can't I just let her cum already??????????

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out.

P.S. I think you're doing a great job and look forward to more of this awesome game!!!

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
On a separate note, I like the idea mentioned above about Maria's succubus tail, and where it could lead... Also, adding a couple of tail plugs for some/all of the characters would be sweet. I'm not really into pet play, but not opposed to it if it leads to tail plugs. And I know it's still kinda early in development, but if you could expand on the choice of sex positions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, do you plan to have a gallery of unlocked scenes? If not, please consider it.

Regardless of my suggestions, keep up the amazing work!!!

Reactions: Runey

MrBurns

Aug 3, 2017
Nice game, indeed!

Some suggestions:
- lets bondage some other girls in the Dungeon
- some going out clothes for the girls
- some FF/3some actions (seduce a girl to have an action with others)
- more toys for the girls
- make some presents (sweets/flowers/clothes)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Nice game, indeed!

Some suggestions:
- lets bondage some other girls in the Dungeon
- some going out clothes for the girls
- some FF/3some actions (seduce a girl to have an action with others)
- more toys for the girls
- make some presents (sweets/flowers/clothes)
All girls will get BDSM training scenes, most likely in v0.3. What toys would you like to see?

syllvos

Aug 22, 2016
Loved this game! It was a little unclear what I needed to do to progress the story, but just muddling along was fun enough that I just continued.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Loved this game! It was a little unclear what I needed to do to progress the story, but just muddling along was fun enough that I just continued.
Thanks! Which parts were a bit confusing? I should be able to make things more clear.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
All girls will get BDSM training scenes, most likely in v0.3. What toys would you like to see?
About toys:
- dildos/cone dildos
- anal plugs/same with tail
- vibro eggs
- anal chains
- sybian -> every girls loveley darling >:D
- electrodes -> maybe good for the android? O.ó
- i've seen a tentacle like dildo in real life (Anna Molli -> one of the hottest girls ever on this world) the both things are really hot xD
- maybe some fuck machines?

Flurb

Mar 15, 2018
My favourite is deffo Kali so far. Would love to see the various characters in different lingeries

Vrdr

Jun 30, 2018
I have to say I love sleeping with Lin on Wednesdays. :)

Things I wish for:
  • Dungeon toys: flogger, single-tail whip, nipple clamps
  • Chance to actually purchase Jin and see where the relationship with Lin can go!
  • Lin romance/sex scene on the Wednesday holidays. (She gave me the rose after all. :))
Thanks for the game Runey!

Reactions: Zontany and Guz89

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Twins...??? :heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Twins!

Felicity (pink hair) will have more of a cat-like personality, Emma (dirty blonde hair) will have more of a dog-like personality, and a bit more tom boyish. Their story will revolve around them being somewhat bitchy and dominant at the beginning, starting with femdom stuff, like making fun of you for being hard, and stepping on you. Then the idea is the player will "tame" them, and they'll be more obedient.

I have to say I love sleeping with Lin on Wednesdays. :)

Things I wish for:
  • Dungeon toys: flogger, single-tail whip, nipple clamps
  • Chance to actually purchase Jin and see where the relationship with Lin can go!
  • Lin romance/sex scene on the Wednesday holidays. (She gave me the rose after all. :))
Thanks for the game Runey!
Dungeon toys will be coming in v0.3! I've been toying with the idea that you'll be able to have side characters in the hotel, such as Jin and the goth girl. Sort of like inviting them over for specific actions. Jin could go further and live in the dungeon. But this idea isn't written in stone, so don't expect it to happen.

I'll definitely be adding more Wednesday events with Lin! ;)

Vrdr

Jun 30, 2018
I could see Lin asking the MC to help get her sister back and then trying to either 'uncorrupt' her a bit, or end up trying to outdo her. So very many ways that could go. :)

Flurb

Mar 15, 2018
@Runey - it'd also be great to see Kali back in that red dress. It seems to vanish after a while and she goes the cafe in her normal clothes. Seems a shame that she spent so much money on it not to use it

Reactions: Guz89 and Runey

ulT1m4

Dec 22, 2017
Yes, something like that will probably happen. Pregnancy is a lot of work, so it'll be a while, but when it comes out it'll be a permanent (but optional) choice that will add pregnant sex scenes. Stuff like blowjobs, thighjobs and footjobs will probably be gone though if you get them pregnant.
Can´t wait ! Awesome game so far, very entertaining :) Btw.. who needs foot or thighjobs when you have a pussy and an ass :S

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes