DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Both please .
thank you
This quote has my complete 3.5 save (just click the red up arrow to go to it, if the quote doesn't contain the download.)

I believe that's my complete save from 0.35 I didn't grind for all the traits in this though, so you'll have to do a lot of repeat scenes to get things like the "exhibitionist" trait or the "submissive" trait. All the story stuff is done though.
And I've included my most recent save in version 4. Only thing here, I didn't download 4.3, so I haven't done the "non-canon" stories that are part of it. It does have all the traits though.

Reactions: GhostPhil

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
3somes are an interesting proposition.
Both of the twins seem to have a sort of sub-streak, whether openly or in some fantasy; I think they'd actually get along well with f.Ex. Lin in the future. Then again, the fascination of a threesome doesn't match very well with multiple subs, unless you just want to deny one of them.
Maria could work, but I guess Android is also a possibility, given that she has a Dom Mode and could probably be reconfigured anyways.
Besides that, I'd like to voice my approval on that Ashley Date(I think I never wrote that); It's nice to see the character has some actual character.

Reactions: Runey

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
3somes are an interesting proposition.
Both of the twins seem to have a sort of sub-streak, whether openly or in some fantasy; I think they'd actually get along well with f.Ex. Lin in the future. Then again, the fascination of a threesome doesn't match very well with multiple subs, unless you just want to deny one of them.
Maria could work, but I guess Android is also a possibility, given that she has a Dom Mode and could probably be reconfigured anyways.
Besides that, I'd like to voice my approval on that Ashley Date(I think I never wrote that); It's nice to see the character has some actual character.
Dealing with 2 subs is actually something that can be very fun, but if we're honest about Felicity, she's a switch. I think if it comes to a threesome with her and Emma she'll be your partner in crime. The same could be said for Maria and Ashley, both are definitely subs for you, but have a nice dominant streak.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
That last one, somebody is going to have a little "accident" in the not too distant future, good thing that is technically a dreamscape. NEVER cuck a yandere if you want to live.
yeah well never actual date a yandere and i highly doubt ashley is going to kill of the other girls in canon story since they would piss off alot of fans

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
This is without doubt one of the best games out there in terms of over the top characters and sheer amount of quality lewd content. One question/criticism though: There's so much "Knock me up! I want x number of kids!" from Ashley and so much "Don't cum in me! I don't want to get pregnant!" from Maria, I wonder if there will actually be a pregnancy route for any of the girls. Is this something that's intended down the road? Or is the talk all just talk? And yes, I realize it would be a headache to put in much of this content because of the re-rendering and re-writing and branching and so on (like the android's breasts but worse) ... but the game almost seems to beg for it. At very least it could and should be done for Ashley, and you could just say that all the others are on birth control. If it is put in then maybe you could put in a nursery as one room in the hotel so as not to have to change Ashley's room itself and so that as much pregnancy-related content as possible could be routed through that room. The android and elf (infertile?) could maybe help with baby-sitting since they already act as maids. You could have breast-feeding scenes, waking up in the middle of the night to a crying baby scenes, etc. Could be very fun and certainly appeal to what I think is probably a pretty big fetish crowd.
Thank you so much!

Yes, pregnancy is planned after each character's story has ended.

Currently on my second playthrough due missing some story-exhibitionist related scene during my first through when i just happen to know that we could messing with Runey in-game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haha, glad you liked it!

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
@Runey
I'm not going to tell you how to make your games, but RPG Maker games usually suck, to the point that a lot of people will simply skip them without even giving them a chance. If you're concerned about growing your audience enough to consider changing to Unity (despite how much experience you have with Ren'Py now), going the RPGM route doesn't seem like a great idea.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
@Runey
I'm not going to tell you how to make your games, but RPG Maker games usually suck, to the point that a lot of people will simply skip them without even giving them a chance. If you're concerned about growing your audience enough to consider changing to Unity (despite how much experience you have with Ren'Py now), going the RPGM route doesn't seem like a great idea.
Yeah, I agree. RPG Maker games are very low quality. With the exception of handful of course.

But, I can really only see this game in a tileset manner much like RPG Maker games. It could work with RenPy, but I feel it would work better with full movement. Combat isn't necessary though.

That said, I am very aware of the reputation those games have and I am considering my possibilities.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
@Runey
On the flip side of that, tho. I tend to skip most Ren'Py and definitely Unity. Unity is slow. And most Ren'Py are just a story where you click and click and click and click and click..... I love the RPG games. And give them more chances. As they remind of playing the early zelda or pokemon games, depending on the type. I think programs are similar. They seem to be anyways.

They seem more adventurery and questy rather than clicky and novely.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
It all depends on what kind of game you want to do.
There's RPGM games that would better be on a different engine because they don't actually make use of the options and features of RPGM.
Then there's those that are just bad.
Similarly, there's games that are very hard to create with Renpy.

Reactions: Runey

WarMachinexxx

Jun 26, 2017
This quote has my complete 3.5 save (just click the red up arrow to go to it, if the quote doesn't contain the download.)

And I've included my most recent save in version 4. Only thing here, I didn't download 4.3, so I haven't done the "non-canon" stories that are part of it. It does have all the traits though.
thank you very much.

Pandalicious

Dec 13, 2017
Man, I absolutely love this game. Played through the entire thing and maxed it out and all.. respect Runey.
I really enjoyed the "trainer and harem" perspective, im pretty new to this.. and man those animations are really effin great!

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Yes i did, both Lin and the android have slept with me at night and the nutcase ashley i think was the one who gave me the morning BJ.
No, I mean the night before you go to sleep and wake up expecting a package in the mail. There was a bug that was causing the same idea for me, only with outfits. If you slept with either Lin or the Android, or had either of them set to wake you up with a blowjob in the morning, you might not receive mail that day.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
No, I mean the night before you go to sleep and wake up expecting a package in the mail. There was a bug that was causing the same idea for me, only with outfits. If you slept with either Lin or the Android, or had either of them set to wake you up with a blowjob in the morning, you might not receive mail that day.
This should be fixed in v0.4.3. I've tested it, and I have no issues. If anybody still does have issues with mail on an unmodded version of v0.4.3, please let me know. The more specific the better!

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
If anybody still does have issues with mail on an unmodded version of v0.4.3
Ah, oops my bad lol. I have a cheat that gives all outfits + toys to the player, but I only changed the variables saying the player has the items. Sometimes that's all you check in the code to be able to give/use items, but sometimes you check the variables saying whether the player bought the item, and I didn't set those to true.

It's an easy fix though and the person that had the problem was using my mod so it's not a bug from the game. I'll fix it and update the mod now.

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes