nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
When Ashley and Kali confront me/you/whatever and ask which boobs are better big or small how does this choice affect the future? I mean I answer honestly and say big boobs even though is the shape and perkiness I think is more important than size lol.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
When Ashley and Kali confront me/you/whatever and ask which boobs are better big or small how does this choice affect the future? I mean I answer honestly and say big boobs even though is the shape and perkiness I think is more important than size lol.
The decision doesn't change anything. That event is just sort of some fluff I added.

And I agree, shape and perkiness > size

Reactions: nad destroyer

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks Runey I get kinda paranoid when I think I'm going to miss something due to a choice lol.

I found possible two glitches with your new trait system. I forgot when exactly but it was around 10 affections points with Ashley. I finished a scene and at the end it told me she got an in love trait but it didn't show up highlighted until the next day.

And the other trait glitch is with Lili? Lini? ugh forgot but the slave/maid. I set her as my blowjob alarm for the morning and eventually it said she earned the trait Cum Dump. I don't remember if that was it exactly but I waited a day and no options in the trait list is highlighted.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Thanks Runey I get kinda paranoid when I think I'm going to miss something due to a choice lol.

I found possible two glitches with your new trait system. I forgot when exactly but it was around 10 affections points with Ashley. I finished a scene and at the end it told me she got an in love trait but it didn't show up highlighted until the next day.

And the other trait glitch is with Lili? Lini? ugh forgot but the slave/maid. I set her as my blowjob alarm for the morning and eventually it said she earned the trait Cum Dump. I don't remember if that was it exactly but I waited a day and no options in the trait list is highlighted.
I fixed the issue with Ashley, thanks for letting me know. It turns out the other characters with Affection don't even let you know when you get the In Love trait, so I'll be fixing that.

I can't seem to find the issue with Lin, it works as intended on my end. What version of the game are you using?

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I fixed the issue with Ashley, thanks for letting me know. It turns out the other characters with Affection don't even let you know when you get the In Love trait, so I'll be fixing that.

I can't seem to find the issue with Lin, it works as intended on my end. What version of the game are you using?
0.2 version. I did not download the compressed version. If you give me a bit I'll look through my saves and see if I can get it again.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Ugh never mind. I totally missed reading it. It's the very first trait. I even double checked when I got it (its earned when you get 9 skill in blowjobs) and it registered right away. Sorry about that.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Ugh never mind. I totally missed reading it. It's the very first trait. I even double checked when I got it (its earned when you get 9 skill in blowjobs) and it registered right away. Sorry about that.
v0.2.1 fixed a lot of issues with the trait system. But it's still always best to report any bugs just to make sure :)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Here's a preview of the new outfits you'll be able to choose from during their sex scenes. I'll be starting by redoing every vaginal sex scene with 5 options to choose from. Nude, and each of these outfits. These redone sex scenes will also have many more frames, most likely 10, or even more. Right now there are 3 frames per scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The second outfit from the left of each picture is their Slutty outfit. You'll be able to buy it at any time, but you'll only be able to use it once they gain the Mega Slut trait.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I can't wait to see Kali's reaction to the slutty outfit. Also Ashley and Maria's outfits... Come to daddy please :heartcoveredeyes:

Also, why no outfits for the Android? My Sakura need to look lovely also.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hi Guys new here,
Does anyone have walkthrough for the game? Thanks!
One is currently in the making by a buddy. Feel free to join the discord, me or someone else will be able to help you if you find any issues.

I can't wait to see Kali's reaction to the slutty outfit. Also Ashley and Maria's outfits... Come to daddy please :heartcoveredeyes:

Also, why no outfits for the Android? My Sakura need to look lovely also.
If you look at it from a developer's view, Android has the most options per sex scene (well, she only has one with options). For each costume she wears, I would need to make it in 3 different breast sizes. So if I gave her the same treatment she would end up with 12 different scenes (3 breast sizes x 4 outfits = 12 scenes) and that's too much work for v0.3, I wouldn't be able to get to everything else I have planned. So v0.4 should include outfits for your Android, and the twins.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Here's a preview of the new outfits you'll be able to choose from during their sex scenes. I'll be starting by redoing every vaginal sex scene with 5 options to choose from. Nude, and each of these outfits. These redone sex scenes will also have many more frames, most likely 10, or even more. Right now there are 3 frames per scene.

The second outfit from the left of each picture is their Slutty outfit. You'll be able to buy it at any time, but you'll only be able to use it once they gain the Mega Slut trait.
The bunny suit really fits Ashley. Damn.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
If you look at it from a developer's view, Android has the most options per sex scene (well, she only has one with options). For each costume she wears, I would need to make it in 3 different breast sizes. So if I gave her the same treatment she would end up with 12 different scenes (3 breast sizes x 4 outfits = 12 scenes) and that's too much work for v0.3, I wouldn't be able to get to everything else I have planned. So v0.4 should include outfits for your Android, and the twins.
That makes sense, it will take longer to create a piece of clothing for someone with multiple size options. I didn't think about her multiple breast sizes, I was mostly thinking about her based model.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018

Sir, those slutty outfits are "Oh my gawd!" I'd love to see them more often in the future! :)

Reactions: fenix2d
Sep 4, 2017

Lin looks so cute and innocent in her new slutty outfit. Well, Lin looks cute and innocent no matter, what she is wearing. But the other girls are looking good in their new slutty outfits, too. And I am sure that the android and the twins will look good in some new outfits, too.

BTW, will I end up in Robot Hell for thinking that a non-robotic form of life is cute? Well, I will end up in Hell anyway, because in my religion, this type of games is a sin. I swear, I tried to stop myself, but I failed. Welp, see you in Hell, guys. I wish you all that your torture for all eternity wasn´t too painful. Is swimming in the lake of fire still popular?

Reactions: Runey

Kyte333

Jul 19, 2017
Is there by any chance a guide or something that tells you how to get ALL of the girls to fall in love with you? Or at least something that tells you how to ensure the traits you desire?

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes