Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
People have suggested this on the Discord, and I've been thinking about this as well.

What do you think about being able to buy more Elf Slaves? Like, 5 or something.

They wouldn't have any story, but would be kept in the Dungeon for you to use. Not sure if they would have stats either, but it may be fun.

Just wondering if anyone has any opinions on this they'd like to share.

JaxonShade

Jun 30, 2018
People have suggested this on the Discord, and I've been thinking about this as well.

What do you think about being able to buy more Elf Slaves? Like, 5 or something.

They wouldn't have any story, but would be kept in the Dungeon for you to use. Not sure if they would have stats either, but it may be fun.

I wouldn't mind it at all. My only question is...Would they at least have different appearances? Not just 5 "cookie cutter" elves. If they all look alike, may as well only get 1, yaknow?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I wouldn't mind it at all. My only question is...Would they at least have different appearances? Not just 5 "cookie cutter" elves. If they all look alike, may as well only get 1, yaknow?
Oh, of course!

One would be Lin's sister, of course. Then there's the possibility of the dark skinned Elf I posted earlier, maybe the High Elf as well.

I enjoy creating characters. There would be no fun making them look the same.

Reactions: JaxonShade

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I personally don't like the idea of non-story filled characters, but I'm no Patreon so I can't really complain too much.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I personally don't like the idea of non-story filled characters, but I'm no Patreon so I can't really complain too much.
Don't feel like that! I don't aim to please my patrons, I aim to please as many people as possible. Your opinion matters just as much.

Personally, I’d prefer girls with a story rather than just being dropped into the dungeon to abuse.

But whatever happens, I’ll still be waiting for the updates. :D
I think I understand. Jin would mainly be used in the dungeon, but she also exists to aid in Lin's story. Other dungeon girls wouldn't be like this, they'd just be pure fuck bags, basically. And of course, this wouldn't be a priority or anything, side characters still need to be added and fleshed out more, like Ellen for example, before I would do any of that.

Reactions: JaxonShade

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
As you stated, we're going to have the chance to get Lin's sister, and that's cool. You've also just suggested buying the bitchy high elf, and I gotta say, I LOVE that idea. Someone to be bitchy and angry at us while we get to play with them sounds like a lot of fun. These sound interesting because they both have a story to them.

If you want to give us any other elves, I'd want them to at least have a side-character level of story to them, like those other two; something to connect them to the player or one of the other girls, either before or after being purchased. If any of them were just like the elf slave of the other owner we met in the clothing store I don't think they would be very enjoyable/interesting.

With that in mind I also wouldn't want a harem of elves competing with the main cast either. Maybe no more than 1 or 2 others in addition to the two that we already know. I wouldn't force it either. If you happen to conceive of some new side-character that could work as an elf, then it could be fun. Otherwise, don't worry about it I say.

Last edited:

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Given how much story and character development there is with the rest of the characters and side-characters in this game any slaves added to the dungeon would need to have at least some small amount of backstory and personality or I can't help feeling that it would end up clashing with how well done the rest of the characters are.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Don't feel like that! I don't aim to please my patrons, I aim to please as many people as possible. Your opinion matters just as much.
That's cool of you, but they do keep the lights on, so I honestly feel like their opinion should matter a little more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Runey

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017

That sounds like a lot of content with little point, kinda like filler, to me. Sure, it would be fine, but all it would really do is serve to make the dungeon stale. I'd rather see all the variations of what to do in the dungeons through your main cast than to have a bunch of random sex slaves.

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017

I like the idea. Could be something like slave training. buy untrained slave, train it properly, sell it = profit/repeat. but to be honest, this seems like an additional feature/minigame that should come later when more of the story is ready/implimented. You could even tie it to lins story end. something like from slave to slaver

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I wouldn't mind more elves, but "no story" makes it sound a bit boring. Maybe instead they could be side girls for the main girls? Like, you can give the girls pets to look after or something.

Speaking of the dungeon, it's as good a time as any to mention that at the end of each scene the MC comes across as a bit of a dick. Not talking about during the scenes, nothing wrong with being a bit brutal there, but when playtime's over, he just tells the girl "Yeah, you can fuck off now". Would be better to give them a kiss and a cuddle, and tell them what a good girl they've been or something like that.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
If you have different kinds of elves, having the standard, high, and dark variety doesn't sound like a bad idea.
But I agree with others here that they should have at least a side character level of interaction. Not a lot, for sure, but something to make them an actual character.
There's plenty of "games" out there depicting a variety of lewd acts performed on or with an unnamed female object, and they aren't exactly memorable in any way.
Also, +1 to the above; I'm certainly no expert in BDSM, but just shooing them away should probably not be the common ending. Especially not to those girls that aren't even into it yet.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I wouldn't mind more elves, but "no story" makes it sound a bit boring. Maybe instead they could be side girls for the main girls? Like, you can give the girls pets to look after or something.

Speaking of the dungeon, it's as good a time as any to mention that at the end of each scene the MC comes across as a bit of a dick. Not talking about during the scenes, nothing wrong with being a bit brutal there, but when playtime's over, he just tells the girl "Yeah, you can fuck off now". Would be better to give them a kiss and a cuddle, and tell them what a good girl they've been or something like that.
If you have different kinds of elves, having the standard, high, and dark variety doesn't sound like a bad idea.
But I agree with others here that they should have at least a side character level of interaction. Not a lot, for sure, but something to make them an actual character.
There's plenty of "games" out there depicting a variety of lewd acts performed on or with an unnamed female object, and they aren't exactly memorable in any way.
Also, +1 to the above; I'm certainly no expert in BDSM, but just shooing them away should probably not be the common ending. Especially not to those girls that aren't even into it yet.
I don't really understand where you're getting the "You can fuck off now" thing. They're asking you if they're done, implying they're being submissive, since it's your decision whether or not you're done. Specifically they say "Is that all?" "That's all, you can go now." "Okay!"

They're being submissive when they ask, you're being dominant when you decide if they can go.

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
I don't really understand where you're getting the "You can fuck off now" thing. They're asking you if they're done, implying they're being submissive, since it's your decision whether or not you're done. Specifically they say "Is that all?" "That's all, you can go now." "Okay!"

They're being submissive when they ask, you're being dominant when you decide if they can go.
That's the impression I always got, I guess it can seem a bit weird cos you can't actually tell them not to go. Maybe adding an option that would be the same as just picking them again from the dungeon menu would make it feel a bit more like the MC's choice.

Reactions: Runey

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I think another factor is that in those kinds of relationships, it's not uncommon for, say, physical confirmation, say, extra cuddles after a spanking. Though I suppose the above is also valid. Oh, that reminds me: Will we be able to have someone else watch?

Reactions: aolli
4.70 star(s) 442 Votes