HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Maybe space the room button choices slightly more apart, just to help with misclicks. Should not hurt anything, but could help a few people. I know i've accidentally clicked the wrong buttons in many games :D

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Uploading the 4th beta build right now. The current number of events (as of this build) is 81. The total planned events for v0.3 is 107. A couple days ago the planned number of events was 91, if this were still the case I'd be 90% done, but because that number was increased, I'm 76% of the way done with v0.3.

Preview time!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Looking forward to this
Uploading the 4th beta build right now. The current number of events (as of this build) is 81. The total planned events for v0.3 is 107. A couple days ago the planned number of events was 91, if this were still the case I'd be 90% done, but because that number was increased, I'm 76% of the way done with v0.3.

Preview time!

Well I can't argue with more events...more is definately better even if it takes a bit longer:heartcoveredeyes::)

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018

Preview time!

Whoa! Is that Lin's sister in the first pic? She looks a lot different!

I'm honestly looking forward to more Maria.

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016

Preview time!

More ELFs !! :)
Maybe It's just me,But I'm realy into "furry" so I would be realy love your game if it could have one (Already love just it could be more lovly xD)

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Wait is that Lin's sister or is that a new character? I like the new UI and the CGs.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Hi @Runey !! After a while I'm walking around your thread, read your patreon page and was a bit worried about you writing of "rought week" my best whishes dude! I hope you solved those problems. Read your last post there and I'm very Happy about your improve in next 0.3 update, no worries If you are delaying the release, If you add more content everybody will agree, and as far as I can read that update will be huge!

The new UI looks great! Maybe too long buttons in my oppinion, but It's fine!

As allways keep on your great work!!

Reactions: Runey

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Patreon won't let me post this, so here's a preview of breast physics. Warning, it involves a nude Android, so it may be spoilers.

That's just What i was Talking to you. Perfect. Bullseye!!

Edit: breasts bouncing from up to down look great, but on the bottom of the bounce they go a lite to the side before going up again.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
do you recommend a complete replay with the next patch?
I highly recommending watching the new Intro coming in the next update, but as for the rest of the content... It's meant to be played from the start. If you maxed out everything in v0.2 and start where you left off in v0.3, it won't have the same... feeling. Everything will be waiting for you, instead of you waiting for the next event.

So to answer your question, it depends. If all you care about is seeing what's next, just load a save. If you care about how it's meant to be played, play from the beginning.

If I were in your shoes, I would just load a save and start playing. But from a developer's point of view, I tend to want players to experience it the way I intended.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
I highly recommending watching the new Intro coming in the next update, but as for the rest of the content... It's meant to be played from the start. If you maxed out everything in v0.2 and start where you left off in v0.3, it won't have the same... feeling. Everything will be waiting for you, instead of you waiting for the next event.

So to answer your question, it depends. If all you care about is seeing what's next, just load a save. If you care about how it's meant to be played, play from the beginning.

If I were in your shoes, I would just load a save and start playing. But from a developer's point of view, I tend to want players to experience it the way I intended.
the problem with that is replaying the same things over and over again, and seeing less and less (percentage wise) new content with each update. It makes the game tedious even if its a high quality game. Its actually better for you and the players in the long run if they only view the new content. So that when the game is finally "finished" it becomes a fresh fun new game, rather than simply just another update.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
the problem with that is replaying the same things over and over again, and seeing less and less (percentage wise) new content with each update. It makes the game tedious even if its a high quality game. Its actually better for you and the players in the long run if they only view the new content. So that when the game is finally "finished" it becomes a fresh fun new game, rather than simply just another update.
Yeah, like I said, the only reason I would like people to play from the beginning is to experience the events when they're meant to be experienced. Instead of all at once. But that's just a selfish view from a developer. I wouldn't recommend you start from the beginning again unless there's new content you would miss.

So to be clear, don't worry about replaying the game. Maybe watch the new intro if you're interested, but then load up your save.

Reactions: HathgarNiche
4.70 star(s) 442 Votes