Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Would someone kindly let me know what the bug fixes are exactly? I played through to the end of every ladies current route and don't recall experiencing any issues... :)

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Hey @Runey I was passing by just to know How are you? Everything fine at home? Good weather in your country? Is 0.3 Ok? How are you feeling about the new release date?

Whish you have a Good day!

Nyms

Jun 20, 2018
is there anyway to increase andriod affection? plus when we getting Jin full time lol hot elf hehe

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Please tell me we can seduce the barista at some point. You can't keep putting characters like Ellen and the barista in without some sort of release!
The Barista is actually a planned character! I may make some adjustments to her though.

anyone know the variables for affection and for the android?
The Android and Lin don't have affection, they have obedience instead (which kind of acts the same way)

What is the code, for this new reliese?
There are no new codes for v0.2 or v0.2.1. The reason codes were used to skip content in previous versions was because saves didn't work, but now they do.

Would someone kindly let me know what the bug fixes are exactly? I played through to the end of every ladies current route and don't recall experiencing any issues... :)
If you haven't run in to any issues then there's no need to update. It was just grammer mistakes, trait issues, stuff like that.

Hey @Runey I was passing by just to know How are you? Everything fine at home? Good weather in your country? Is 0.3 Ok? How are you feeling about the new release date?

Whish you have a Good day!
Doing good, thanks! v0.3 is going along well, I've got 16 events in to so far (most for the twins). And the Alpha is actually releasing today! (For $20+ patrons)

is there anyway to increase andriod affection? plus when we getting Jin full time lol hot elf hehe
(See above regarding the Android's affection) Jin may get some screen time, but isn't a priority right now.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
@jcwiggens Well, I don't mind HS, except for a few things. The worst is telescope dick, which was in the first version of this game, iirc, but luckily @Runey fixed it. It's hard to explain in words, but Google failed me for once, so here goes: Imagine a blowjob animation where the girl bites into the head of the dick while moving her head up and down. Looks like the dick changes length in the same way an does.
Yes I know about the "Periscope" penis, I think that is what they call it in the mods forums. From the scenes I have downloaded for NEO it seems that a cock that is place over the characters cock is what is done when the penis can be seen. For stills I see no realy problem, but I need to learn how to use the animated one for animations.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Awww, I got mad excited when I saw update for this game. Oh well, time to wait some more :D

Reactions: Runey
May 28, 2018
I'll be honest here, I tried. I honestly, well and truly, tried to follow Ashley's Route to see if there was something I was missing, but as of a minute ago, I just can't any longer.

Sorry Runey, this may be a rude of me, especially for a character that you had put time into, but she's just hitting all of my instant purge buttons that I'd rather not interact with her at all, even if that means missing out on a number of events.

Thank you so much for your hard work and the great game.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'll be honest here, I tried. I honestly, well and truly, tried to follow Ashley's Route to see if there was something I was missing, but as of a minute ago, I just can't any longer.

Sorry Runey, this may be a rude of me, especially for a character that you had put time into, but she's just hitting all of my instant purge buttons that I'd rather not interact with her at all, even if that means missing out on a number of events.

Thank you so much for your hard work and the great game.
Oh, not at all! I fully expect people to not like every character. In fact, I take it as a compliment, it just means I must have made a good Yandere. The personalities of each character stand very far apart, each character sort of fills their own niche so some people won't like a certain character, or maybe only one.

Either way, thanks for playing the game! I hope you find other characters you can enjoy.

Reactions: SelfishFallenAngel

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
... A great game. Thank you! I would also like to have some fun and games with Ellen, Kali, Ashley, Maria in the dungeon. It's just an idea .. but it would be cool. or? lg

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@Runey
I want to say, that I'm enjoying your game very much.
I've never played a game, (I'm guessing Japanese), that had a yandere in it. Quite frankly, I didn't even know what is was, till I started playing Ashley's route and read here that it was fashioned after yandere.

I'm of the opinion, that I kind of like yandere style, as it, even though can go overboard at times. It really gives the feel that you are actually loved beyond the normal, almost as if their lives would be nothing without you.
Ashley gives that appeal, even though she goes overboard. I just strike that to, she's still young and inexperienced. I think she'll always be that way to an extent, which I find awesome.

I hope that her mother will be a tenant, sooner rather than later, as it would be very interesting to see, that Ashley's yandere isn't something she, alone has, but rather that her mother has it as well.
Of course the mother, being more mature, would not go to extremes as Ashley because of that fact.
It would also validate why Ashley has it, plus this way she can then start to teach Ashley how to control it a little bit in the future, as they both share the MC.
Of course, you would have to have something happen to Ashley's father like, having him get caught cheating and her mom goes insane before leaving him and moving into the hotel. OR she secretly uses the knife method, while he sleeps and gets rid of the body, then moves into the hotel. Either way, they both have to teach each other control, using the MC to stabilize their lives back.

Anyway, for Ashley wanting to have your baby, it will also free up more time, with others safely, as I believe that she will be as protective of it, as she is with the MC. It would then give the reason why her mother is so protective too.
The mother would then, start as Ashley, throwing all her love at the MC and also wanting to have babies with him....Lol!!

I think sharing the two, would make an interesting story in of itself.

I can't wait for what you have in store for us, as I love every character so far, but in different ways....Lol!!
Thank you so much for your game, You're Awesome!!……………………..Peace!!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
... A great game. Thank you! I would also like to have some fun and games with Ellen, Kali, Ashley, Maria in the dungeon. It's just an idea .. but it would be cool. or? lg
Kali, Ashley, Maria and your Android should be getting BDSM training in v0.3

@Runey
I want to say, that I'm enjoying your game very much.
I've never played a game, (I'm guessing Japanese), that had a yandere in it. Quite frankly, I didn't even know what is was, till I started playing Ashley's route and read here that it was fashioned after yandere.

I'm of the opinion, that I kind of like yandere style, as it, even though can go overboard at times. It really gives the feel that you are actually loved beyond the normal, almost as if their lives would be nothing without you.
Ashley gives that appeal, even though she goes overboard. I just strike that to, she's still young and inexperienced. I think she'll always be that way to an extent, which I find awesome.

I hope that her mother will be a tenant, sooner rather than later, as it would be very interesting to see, that Ashley's yandere isn't something she, alone has, but rather that her mother has it as well.
Of course the mother, being more mature, would not go to extremes as Ashley because of that fact.
It would also validate why Ashley has it, plus this way she can then start to teach Ashley how to control it a little bit in the future, as they both share the MC.
Of course, you would have to have something happen to Ashley's father like, having him get caught cheating and her mom goes insane before leaving him and moving into the hotel. OR she secretly uses the knife method, while he sleeps and gets rid of the body, then moves into the hotel. Either way, they both have to teach each other control, using the MC to stabilize their lives back.

Anyway, for Ashley wanting to have your baby, it will also free up more time, with others safely, as I believe that she will be as protective of it, as she is with the MC. It would then give the reason why her mother is so protective too.
The mother would then, start as Ashley, throwing all her love at the MC and also wanting to have babies with him....Lol!!

I think sharing the two, would make an interesting story in of itself.

I can't wait for what you have in store for us, as I love every character so far, but in different ways....Lol!!
Thank you so much for your game, You're Awesome!!……………………..Peace!!
Thank you!

To be honest, I threw Ashley's Mom together very quick, I don't really like the way she looks, so I'm not sure how likely it is she'll make it in to the game, but you now never know.

Reactions: Drussler
4.70 star(s) 442 Votes